sirjective1

Part identification

Question

I cannot identify the following 2x5 part, despite searching for several keywords on several platforms. The pattern is a sticker.

20200209_130536.jpg.edb9db47d8b481005be25c1bc4341867.jpg20200209_130527.thumb.jpg.a79b1df6d8297dd3d6244e7ebddc31c3.jpg

Also, I could not identify this head - it has a blocked open stud:

20200209_135430.jpg.dff2e713bf8817046c79cd0878fdd5ad.jpg

Thanks in advance for helping me identify them!

Edited by sirjective1

4 answers to this question

Thank you!

I now can find the head using search terms "head moustache blocked open stud". Previously, I had "black" as another search term, but the description does not mention the hair or moustache color, so I overlooked it. Now I notice that several descriptions do not mention the print color, so I'll leave it out the next time I cannot find one.

3 hours ago, sirjective1 said:

Thank you!

I now can find the head using search terms "head moustache blocked open stud". Previously, I had "black" as another search term, but the description does not mention the hair or moustache color, so I overlooked it. 

Heads are our trial part tag category, so check them out. Also filtering by color can be useful. I searched using the facial hair tag and yellow as the part color. 

and I knew that was a windscreen part so I just looked in that category under yellow to find the part number then looked on Bricklink for stickered versions of the part. 

always happy to help. 

3 hours ago, sirjective1 said:

Now I notice that several descriptions do not mention the print color, so I'll leave it out the next time I cannot find one.

Black is the only color that may be missed in the part name. If it’s other colors it should say. There’s a common assumption that if it doesn’t say, it’s black.