BobWiseNZ

Re-run Build with new options is broken

When I navigate to a set and click the "Build this set" button, I see the parts that I'm missing. However, if I click the "Re-run Build with new options" button then it takes me to the "Build search" page.

To reproduce:

1. Navigate to a set. I used 4435-1.
  2. Click the "Build this Set" button.
  3. Click the "Re-run Build with new options" button.

Expected outcome is that the page refreshes and the new settings (if any) from "Change Build Options" are applied, which results in the missing parts list changing (depending on settings changes).

Actual outcome is to be taken to the "Build search" page. URL is: https://rebrickable.com/build/?color=1&ignore_mold=1&ignore_non_lego=1&inc_sets=on&inc_parts=on&set_1=&set_2=&set_3=

Tested on Firefox and Chrome, Windows 10.

Some other things I noticed:

• It's not affected by whether I use "Change Build Options" and change anything.
  • I'm pretty sure this has stopped working recently. I used the feature successfully earlier this month, I think about 10 February.
  • I think there's also a problem with the "Save these settings as your new defaults" button, although I think this has been broken for a lot longer. I remember trying to do it quite a while ago and having trouble getting it to do anything.

1 hour ago, BobWiseNZ said:

When I navigate to a set and click the "Build this set" button, I see the parts that I'm missing. However, if I click the "Re-run Build with new options" button then it takes me to the "Build search" page.

To reproduce:

1. Navigate to a set. I used 4435-1.
  2. Click the "Build this Set" button.
  3. Click the "Re-run Build with new options" button.

Expected outcome is that the page refreshes and the new settings (if any) from "Change Build Options" are applied, which results in the missing parts list changing (depending on settings changes).

Actual outcome is to be taken to the "Build search" page. URL is: https://rebrickable.com/build/?color=1&ignore_mold=1&ignore_non_lego=1&inc_sets=on&inc_parts=on&set_1=&set_2=&set_3=

Tested on Firefox and Chrome, Windows 10.

Some other things I noticed:

• It's not affected by whether I use "Change Build Options" and change anything.
  • I'm pretty sure this has stopped working recently. I used the feature successfully earlier this month, I think about 10 February.
  • I think there's also a problem with the "Save these settings as your new defaults" button, although I think this has been broken for a lot longer. I remember trying to do it quite a while ago and having trouble getting it to do anything.

@NathanAnd we can add Safari to the list.  I'm getting a similar URL.

Are you experiencing any images with the little blue square in the middle?   I just ran the Build and had a few parts images with that in the initial search.

I fixed something with it the other day, probably broke something else... sigh.

1 minute ago, Nathan said:

(in Elton John's voice) It's the ciiiircle of buuuuuugs.

29 minutes ago, Nathan said:

@NathanAbout the images...I can regenerate the images and get the thumbnails to reappear in my All My Parts list on a part by part basis.