KWAH_DRAHT

sort- and filtercritaria...

Hello friends-of-bricks...

I hope my question is right here… otherwise switch it to the right forum please...

my question/suggestion... in the different inventories of the great-made MOC's is a partlist shown compared with my owns sets... my problem is to sort out the parts I missing to built up the wanted MOC... I found the possibility allready to highlight these missing parts (red marked) and those I haven't not enough for complete building (some like brown/dark green(?))… it is in my oppinion quite inconvinient to click the part and sort them by-hand step-by-step in a custom list… is it possible to sort, or filter the missing parts and send them by actuall options, or implement  an extra option in menue to manage..? thks-a-lot...

Edited by KWAH_DRAHT

Not sure if I understand your question correctly (haven't had my morning coffee yet). If you want to know exactly which parts you need besides the ones you already have, there is a green button on the right 'Build this MOC'. This gives you the list of missing parts, with links to add them to a Bricklink or Brickowl wanted list. This button is basically why Rebrickable was created

thanks a lot… well done… that is exactly what I'm looking for… i didn't try it this button before… and it works fine… I could export the list of missing parts and store them in an extra list… 

Edited by KWAH_DRAHT