Zizux

Part list Error - I need help

Question

Hi everyone, I would like to upload my Bricklink inventory (i have a shop) to rebrickable but I have problems. I save my BL inventory file by clicking on download below and selecting the xml format. I switch to the rebrickable site, and after creating a list I switch to the file upload function. I edit the file created by bricklink from invxml.txt in inv.xml, select External Source> Bricklink and click on the Append part button, but after a while I get an error message: Error 524 No reason phrase. Where am I wrong? Can anyone help me solve it? Thank you

5 answers to this question

It's erroring because of a time out. I can look at improving the performance, but I'm not hopeful. In the mean time try splitting the file into smaller chunks.

21 minutes ago, Nathan said:

It's erroring because of a time out. I can look at improving the performance, but I'm not hopeful. In the mean time try splitting the file into smaller chunks.

OK thanks! I try!

37 minutes ago, Nathan said:

Great, it works! I am loading the pieces by color and it works. Thanks a lot for the support!