Hello all - I'm new to this forum and this is my first post but thought I'd come here for some ideas.  I recently finished my first 2 Star Wars mosaics (Boba Fett and Stormtrooper - see pics attached), and am absolutely in love with how they turned out.

I was wondering if anybody had some other Star Wars Mosaic designs that I could build to pass the time during all this craziness.  It would be very helpful if there were Studio/LDD files and/or part lists to make ordering parts and building easier . . . I'm not very creative but am GREAT at following instructions =)

I found a great Darth Vader mosaic on BrickLink Studio but it's waaaaaaaaaaaaay too big (160 x 160): https://www.bricklink.com/v3/studio/public_gallery.page?idUser=370022

The Stormtrooper mosaic that I built was 96 x 96 and that's about as big as I'd want to go.  My Boba Fett Mosaic is 48 x 48.

Any ideas and designs would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks so much in advance!

Steve

IMG_2537.jpg

IMG_2997.jpg

In addition to the MOCs that JaredHinton already mentioned, there are a few officially issued sets that are mosaics. Unfortunately, the only one that is Star Wars related to date is SWMP-1 and Rebrickable doesn't have a photo of this set (hint: there is a photo on BrickLink). Perhaps with the obvious skill you have at these you can transform the parts list on Rebrickable and the photos from BrickLink into something amazing!

There are rumors of some Star Wars mosaics possibly being released officially by LEGO later this year but for now those are only rumors. 

Thanks for the info . . . I look forward to seeing if the rumors are true . . . would be great to get some official Mosaic sets!