jantjeuh

Please Report Any Missing Or Incorrect Sets Here

309 posts in this topic

I just recently purchased set 40237-1, Easter Egg Hunt, holiday theme, which was released this year-2017, and can't find it in the database to add to my sets lists. It would be awesome if someone could add it. I've included a picture of the set from BrickLink. I'm new so hope that's ok. Thanks in advance.

40237-1.jpg

13 hours ago, candella1 said:

I just recently purchased set 40237-1, Easter Egg Hunt, holiday theme, which was released this year-2017, and can't find it in the database to add to my sets lists. It would be awesome if someone could add it. I've included a picture of the set from BrickLink. I'm new so hope that's ok. Thanks in advance.

40237-1 wasn't in our list of sets available for download, so thanks for asking about it.:)  I moved it up to the top of the queue due to its current Seasonal Theme.  Only 2 minor problems so it was easy to check and approve.

The picture you posted from BrickLink actually originates from LEGO, and is the same one we receive through our LEGO download.  We do not accept member-submitted BrickLink images/photos because of their Terms of Service.

2 hours ago, Marook said:

I still have set 5004932 'waiting for approval'.. Any news? It's been about 4 weeks in the queue now.. 

Sorry for the delay.  The Admin message caused the set to be placed in the queue at a later date.  I'll work on it today.    

Did you send any pictures?  I don't have access to them via the email, so I'll have to check with @Nathan to see where they were filed.

Got one here for you. A minifigure that was included if you did a preorder of Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham video game.

Figure of Plastic Man. Seen on bricklink under 5004081 on their site.

Don't know if this is the correct place to mention this, but all the minifigures from Lego Batman Movie are in the catalogue, but are not connected to the list for the minifigures in the search drop down list for Collectible Minifigures>Lego Batman Movie. It still says zero figures and nothing comes up when you search that way.

Thanks

Hi, sorry I cant submit a change req on the set yet, but there is a part with the wrong quantity in it:

Set 70807-1: Metalbeards Duel, part id 53451: Barb Small (Helmet Horn).

Has a qty of 1, but should be 8.

There is also 1 spare, but that is identified ok.

4 hours ago, skipflaky said:

Hi, sorry I cant submit a change req on the set yet, but there is a part with the wrong quantity in it:

Set 70807-1: Metalbeards Duel, part id 53451: Barb Small (Helmet Horn).

Has a qty of 1, but should be 8.

There is also 1 spare, but that is identified ok.

Thanks! It's correct now :)