jantjeuh

Please Report Any Missing Or Incorrect Sets Here

389 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, thea said:

It is extremely difficult to find information on some Ninjago pieces.  We appreciate help from any member who has the set and can provide the element id numbers or photos for the missing pieces. 

ok i just bought it so ill have a look at what i can do 

8 minutes ago, Bubzrulz said:

ok i just bought it so ill have a look at what i can do 

Element ids can be found in the instructions, those are not really a problem. If you can make photos of the missing parts (probably all printed minifigure parts) then it would be help a lot with naming the parts (and you can upload the photo on Rebrickable too of course).

9 minutes ago, Bubzrulz said:

1st thing that can be added is 2x 6021 Boat - Canoe in olive green

I'm currently fixing the mess regarding the Ninjago minifig head-wraps. I'll add them in a minute. The ninjago sets of 2017, 2016 (and possibly 2015) are quite incomplete because for some reason Lego doesn't supply (almost) any the minifigure parts in their api. And nobody really ever took (or wants to take :P) the job to manually add all of those parts...

11 minutes ago, legolijntje said:

I'm currently fixing the mess regarding the Ninjago minifig head-wraps. I'll add them in a minute. The ninjago sets of 2017, 2016 (and possibly 2015) are quite incomplete because for some reason Lego doesn't supply (almost) any the minifigure parts in their api. And nobody really ever took (or wants to take :P) the job to manually add all of those parts...

yes i have notice that ...another part that need to be added to database for the set https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=3069bpb551&idColor=13#T=C&C=13 there are 8 in set

Edited by Bubzrulz

43 minutes ago, Bubzrulz said:

1st thing that can be added is 2x 6021 Boat - Canoe in olive green

ok the canoes are there but the part no is 33590 in inventory but the ones i got are part no 6021

1 hour ago, Bubzrulz said:

ok the canoes are there but the part no is 33590 in inventory but the ones i got are part no 6021

This is another difficulty we face.  The numbers we receive from the download are new design numbers assigned by lego, and not the number molded on the part.  I recently had a part that had 4 different design numbers for the same molded number.  

@thea i'm sorry, but the box is already gone, and the information you are looking for is not in the leaflets. But i might be passing in a play store, and the information might be on the outside of the box, and then i'll take a picture.

8 minutes ago, mboehlen said:

@thea i'm sorry, but the box is already gone, and the information you are looking for is not in the leaflets. But i might be passing in a play store, and the information might be on the outside of the box, and then i'll take a picture.

Thanks for responding.  Wishing you luck and fun at the play store.:)

7 hours ago, mboehlen said:

see photos attached, and in the end bought nothing new as my wife is already telling i am buying for myself instead for our daughter :rolleyes:

Yeah my Mom has told me she said the same thing to my Dad when he bought me a train set for my first Christmas.;)  Of course I never did that with my son....I waited until he was 2 to buy him 7720-1.:lol:

Thanks for the pictures.:wub:  They'll help fill in the missing 5 pieces from the download.

On August 11, 2017 at 4:59 PM, thea said:

Thanks for the pictures.:wub:  They'll help fill in the missing 5 pieces from the download.

To paraphrase a famous saying- I couldn't see the merry-go-round for the .... HORSES! :rolleyes:  The other part I was missing was the cash register.  It was also missing from the Town Square 10836 download, so 2 sets fixed for the price of 1.  :)

The sets have been added.