jantjeuh

Please Report Any Missing Or Incorrect Sets Here

17 minutes ago, pegabor said:

Additional question: is there a list of parts which don't have a photo? If so, might I can provide some.

In the top menu under Parts is an option Missing Images. Here is a list with all parts you have without an image.

On 1/10/2019 at 10:43 AM, pegabor said:

the following sticker sets are missing from the inventory:

Technic 8094 - 8094stk01

Technic 8485 - 8485stk01

Added

I have read the announcement on the Brick Show - "This TLM2 2 Minifigure Pack, together with the LEGO Movie 2 sewer babies were reportedly spotted in a LEGO certified store in Hong Kong and could probably sell for $12.99 per pack, similar to those from LEGO’s original themes."

Let's use TLM2MFP-1 for now, in theme The LEGO Movie (we should get LEGO Move II, when it is available, I'll move the set).

1 hour ago, Simon said:

...in theme The LEGO Movie (we should get LEGO Move II, when it is available, I'll move the set).

The Lego Movie II theme is already active as a sub-theme of The Lego Movie. Unless you want them put under Collectable Minifigs > The Lego Movie.

Edit: I may have misunderstood your statement. Did you mean when the Set is available or theme, lol

Nah, I fear this was what Thea calls a "senior moment"... LOL

The set can be put in The LEGO Movie II theme.

gimme a sec... -smile-

I have added the set without image and inventory. If it is easier, you can mail me the set image, and I will add it for you (simonvanmeygaarden at gmail.com).

49 minutes ago, Vokhev said:

I get an invalid set number...

image.png.d22b8139d2f617e0249c20d4223c02be.png

Any change you copy/paste the set number from somewhere else? That sometimes gives issues.

6 minutes ago, Vokhev said:

I copied it from here.

Yep, copy from forum is a known bug. Something that happens with the style-codes of the text interferes

Today I purchased the NXT Force Sensor (MS1074) for 17 € (20 $)

https://www.generationrobots.com/en/401164-nxt-force-sensor-hitechnic.html

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?S=MS1074-1#T=S&O={"iconly":0}

But I can not found this set here on Rebrickable...

For example the acceleration sensor (and all other HiTechnic sensors) are listed:

https://rebrickable.com/sets/MS1040-1/accelerometer-sensor-for-mindstorms-nxt/#parts

Edited by Lebostein

Missing a few alt builds for some brick packs

10698 Large Creative Brick Box (https://www.lego.com/en-us/themes/classic/building-instructions##sp=6400)

There are 11 alt builds in the rebrickable database, so set numbers will start at 12. The year is taken from the instructions copyright date

10698-1-s12
Royal Ring Guard
Classic

10698-1-s13
Ho-Ho-Ho 
2016 (Advent #2)

10698-1-s14
Father's Day

10698-1-s15
Laughing Locomotive

10698-1-s16
Paradise Palm Tree

10698-1-s17
Toothpick Trolley

10698-1-s18
Summer of Sport 2016

10698-1-s19
Cerulean Sky Castle

10698-1-s20
Garden Friends

10698-1-s21
City Skyline

10698-1-s22
Santa Claus
2016 (Advent #10)

10698-1-s23
Snowman
2016 (Advent #12)

10698-1-s24
Thanksgiving (Turkey Thanksgiving)

10698-1-s25
4th of July (White House 4 of july)

10698-1-s26
Oh Dear Deer

Missing a few alt builds for some brick packs

10712 Bricks and Gears (https://www.lego.com/en-us/themes/classic/building-instructions##sp=12600)

10712-1-s1
Helicopter
Classic

10712-1-s2
Working Windmill

10712-1-s3
Walrus

10712-1-s4
Heron

10712-1-s5
Duckling

10712-1-s6
Fairground Carousel

10712-1-s7
Sunflowers

10712-1-s8
Turning Drill

10712-1-s9
Barn Owl

10712-1-s10
Orangutan

I don't think alt count as missing because if they do more than half of the rebrickable catalog is bound to be missing. it us as user that more or less add those they don't come in automatically.

Please feel free to take on the task and add those alts to the catalog when you got the time.

28 minutes ago, biodreamer said:

I don't think alt count as missing because if they do more than half of the rebrickable catalog is bound to be missing. it us as user that more or less add those they don't come in automatically.

Unless an admin has the set it is also hard for us to determine what parts are in these subsets. Sub-set additions are much better submitted through the Submit Set page by Users who have the 'Master' set.

Here is a list of the extra NXT sensors (* = missing on Rebrickable):

MS1030-1 Angle Sensor *
MS1032-1 Infrared Receiver
MS1034-1 Compass Sensor
MS1035-1 Magnetic Sensor *
MS1036-1 Barometric Sensor *
MS1038-1 Color Sensor
MS1040-1 Acceleration Sensor
MS1042-1 Infrared Seeker
MS1044-1 Gyroscopic Sensor
MS1046-1 Infrared Link
MS1048-1 RFID Sensor
MS1048-2 EOPD Sensor *
MS1070-1 Infrared Passive *
MS1074-1 Force Sensor *

(all available on Bricklink)

Edited by Lebostein

3 hours ago, Lebostein said:

Here is a list of the extra NXT sensors

Are you completely sure these sensors are fabricated by LEGO? Those MS numbers look like they were created by BL, and the absence of an original LEGO set-number could indicated these are third-party.

1 hour ago, Simon said:

Are you completely sure these sensors are fabricated by LEGO? Those MS numbers look like they were created by BL, and the absence of an original LEGO set-number could indicated these are third-party.

They were in cooperation with Lego. They use the original Lego housings for the sensors with the Lego Brand. Most of these sensors were sold in the official Lego Shop (here a web archive snaphot from the store from 2011):

http://web.archive.org/web/20110704115656/http://shop.lego.com/ByCategory/Leaf.aspx?cn=389&d=292

And the Lego Shop uses these MSxxxx numbers...

Edited by Lebostein

20 minutes ago, Lebostein said:

And the Lego Shop uses these MSxxxx numbers...

Thanks for the research, and the links - if I can find some time, next few days, I'll start by adding those missing sets.

18 hours ago, biodreamer said:

17 hours ago, jaredhinton said:

Unless an admin has the set it is also hard for us to determine what parts are in these subsets. Sub-set additions are much better submitted through the Submit Set page by Users who have the 'Master' set.

Ah, fair enough. What would they be then? Subsets? Would that be the same as (for instance) creating the minifig portions of large sets. Or the pelican for Old Fishing Store 21310? Who draws the line?

19 minutes ago, raystafarian said:

Who draws the line?

Right now, LEGO draws that line. For example those classic sets, they contain an ideas booklet that has instructions for let say six different small builds, then we consider those small builds sub-sets. Later on, LEGO might publish some additional PDFs on their instructions website, those too are considered sub-sets.

So basically, if LEGO made separate instructions for a model, and LEGO has a good image for that model, and one of our members (or admins) has the set and can rebuild the model, we can add it as a sub-set. Usually the contents of a classic set allow you to build several sub-sets at once, sometimes even all.

If you can't build the different models at once, as in Creator 3-in-1 sets, we use the largest model for the set image, and add the other two as b-models.

Now, there could exceptions to these guidelines. For example, a Speed Champions set that contains two cars. Lots of people like cars, maybe you'd want to build one and not the other, so having each car as a sub-set (both can be made at the same time) makes sense. Same for Microfighters that contains two ships, or perhaps Brickheadz double packs.

Right now, we do NOT consider individual minifigs as sub-sets, and we won't approve them, except within Collectible Minifig sets and Advent Calenders (as daily builds).

Furthermore, I think a sub-set that is not LEGO defined has to have a certain complexity before we can accept it as sub-set. A three part oil barrel or a five part street light could well be seen as a sub-set, and might even be present in several sets, but an inventory of three or five parts makes no sense, and it is not worth the effort.

Hope that explains our policies.

4 minutes ago, Simon said:

Right now, LEGO draws that line. For example those classic sets, they contain an ideas booklet that has instructions for let say six different small builds, then we consider those small builds sub-sets. Later on, LEGO might publish some additional PDFs on their instructions website, those too are considered sub-sets.

So basically, if LEGO made separate instructions for a model, and LEGO has a good image for that model, and one of our members (or admins) has the set and can rebuild the model, we can add it as a sub-set. Usually the contents of a classic set allow you to build several sub-sets at once, sometimes even all.

If you can't build the different models at once, as in Creator 3-in-1 sets, we use the largest model for the set image, and add the other two as b-models.

Now, there could exceptions to these guidelines. For example, a Speed Champions set that contains two cars. Lots of people like cars, maybe you'd want to build one and not the other, so having each car as a sub-set (both can be made at the same time) makes sense. Same for Microfighters that contains two ships, or perhaps Brickheadz double packs.

Right now, we do NOT consider individual minifigs as sub-sets, and we won't approve them, except within Collectible Minifig sets and Advent Calenders (as daily builds).

Furthermore, I think a sub-set that is not LEGO defined has to have a certain complexity before we can accept it as sub-set. A three part oil barrel or a five part street light could well be seen as a sub-set, and might even be present in several sets, but an inventory of three or five parts makes no sense, and it is not worth the effort.

Hope that explains our policies.

Perfect explanation - thank you