jantjeuh

Please Report Any Missing Or Incorrect Sets Here

270 posts in this topic

The Lego Batman Movie sets are missing, which makes sense as they are new.

I would like to help by submitting some of them but I don't know of any easy way to create the inventory other than manually searching for each part. Is there some way to import the inventory from somewhere such as Bricklink or Brickset?

Also, if there are new parts in the set that are not yet in Rebrickable should I enter the rest of the parts and leave the new ones out?

We can take a look to see if the Batman Movie Sets are available for download from lego.  It's really much easier for us to do that, and then get your help in making any corrections based on what is actually in the box.  

There are lots of new sets available right now, and we're getting to them as fast as we can.  Your help and patience is really appreciated.:)

On 2017. 01. 04. at 5:33 AM, thea said:

Happy New Year to you too.  I'm on the road headed home from Denver, so the set inventory download isn't working for me right now.

The set is still listed as Work In Progress.  Usually we give a few days to complete the inventory and move it to Pending Approval Status.  If no progress has been made by then, we'll run it ourselves or release it to someone who has the set to add.

Hi Thea!

Thank You for the reply! The set is in the database and i have fullfilled the missing and the spare parts too.
http://rebrickable.com/sets/31055-1/red-racer-creator-2017
Unfortunately the white colored 93593 Wheel 11 x 6 with 8 Spokes don't have a rendered pictures yet.

8 hours ago, allthenamesaretaken said:

The Lego Batman Movie sets are missing, which makes sense as they are new.

I would like to help by submitting some of them but I don't know of any easy way to create the inventory other than manually searching for each part. Is there some way to import the inventory from somewhere such as Bricklink or Brickset?

Also, if there are new parts in the set that are not yet in Rebrickable should I enter the rest of the parts and leave the new ones out?

I was wondering this too.  I've chased leads on several ways to download an inventory as a starting point for the new City set I added here (http://rebrickable.com/design_set?s=60152-1) and nothing seemed particularly straightforward.  The inventory on Brickset was claimed to have been downloaded from Lego and corrected, but I couldn't figure out how to import from there to here, and I was also uncertain about how to get the details directly from Lego, or even from Bricklink.  I had thought that puzzling through it myself would help me know how to do it in the future, so I kept investigating whenever I had the time.  My next step was going to be to see if I could figure out a way to translate between the Brickset CSV and the Rebrickable CSV... but now I see this:

8 hours ago, thea said:

We can take a look to see if the Batman Movie Sets are available for download from lego.  It's really much easier for us to do that, and then get your help in making any corrections based on what is actually in the box.  

There are lots of new sets available right now, and we're getting to them as fast as we can.  Your help and patience is really appreciated.:)

...which seems to imply that you high-level studs might have access to an easier way, and that this thread really is a place to ask for help with getting a preliminary inventory into the set listing.  I am happy to wait patiently and to help check it over when it's here, but I'd also love to know if the steps you take to get the inventory from Lego are things we really could do ourselves, and what I might've missed when I was looking for it.  All I saw was a page where I could click 299 times to get the pieces into a purchase order, but that really didn't seem like the best way!  If there is a way for us to do it, could the steps be added to the FAQ?  Or if there is too much risk of us messing it up while trying and cleanup of the mess too cumbersome, could that info be explained in the FAQ?

Thanks again to everyone who is working on making this awesome site even more completely awesome!

4 hours ago, Qrystal said:

...which seems to imply that you high-level studs might have access to an easier way, and that this thread really is a place to ask for help with getting a preliminary inventory into the set listing.  I am happy to wait patiently and to help check it over when it's here, but I'd also love to know if the steps you take to get the inventory from Lego are things we really could do ourselves, and what I might've missed when I was looking for it.  All I saw was a page where I could click 299 times to get the pieces into a purchase order, but that really didn't seem like the best way!  If there is a way for us to do it, could the steps be added to the FAQ?  Or if there is too much risk of us messing it up while trying and cleanup of the mess too cumbersome, could that info be explained in the FAQ?

We do have an automated system for adding sets. But at the moment it is acting up, switching random parts, or assigning weird descriptions like Duplo Bathtube. So every set has to be hand-checked for every part. So it's not going as fast as we are used to.

I've added 70911-1 Batman set, but it is missing some parts.  If there is another that you have in hand, let us know and we'll work on it.  As TobyMac said, it is slow going at the moment.:(

7 hours ago, Qrystal said:

I was wondering this too.  I've chased leads on several ways to download an inventory as a starting point for the new City set I added here (http://rebrickable.com/design_set?s=60152-1) and nothing seemed particularly straightforward.  The inventory on Brickset was claimed to have been downloaded from Lego and corrected, but I couldn't figure out how to import from there to here, and I was also uncertain about how to get the details directly from Lego, or even from Bricklink.  I had thought that puzzling through it myself would help me know how to do it in the future, so I kept investigating whenever I had the time.  My next step was going to be to see if I could figure out a way to translate between the Brickset CSV and the Rebrickable CSV.

I can run the 60152-1 download and import it to your current submission.  You can make additions and corrections, and then upgrade it to Pending Approval status.

Edit--I've deleted the obvious incorrect parts from the download, leaving it about 40 parts missing.  Just post here if you run into any problems.  

Edited by thea
New Information

On 1/7/2017 at 5:12 PM, thea said:

I've added 70911-1 Batman set, but it is missing some parts.  If there is another that you have in hand, let us know and we'll work on it.  As TobyMac said, it is slow going at the moment.:(

If you can get to CATWOMAN™ CATCYCLE CHASE - 70902, THE JOKER™ BALLOON ESCAPE - 70900, THE JOKER™ NOTORIOUS LOWRIDER - 70906, THE RIDDLER™ RIDDLE RACER - 70903 I have them still unopened so can make a point of comparing the actual pieces to the inventory and submitting any changes.
I also have BATCAVE BREAK-IN - 70909 already built and somewhat disassembled and mixed up with other sets by the kids so I could compare Rebrickable inventory to the Instruction manual not the physical bricks although I do still have the extra pieces separate.

So I've been working my way through the preliminary parts listing for set 60152, and I found that Rebrickable does not have a yellow one of this shape:

http://rebrickable.com/parts/18671

The Lego element ID for the yellow version is 6170184 and I also found it here: http://www.brickowl.com/catalog/lego-yellow-brick-with-plate-2-x-3-x-1-1-3-18671 

Is there additional information I can seek out in the future, if I find another part that doesn't exist here?

32 minutes ago, Qrystal said:

So I've been working my way through the preliminary parts listing for set 60152, and I found that Rebrickable does not have a yellow one of this shape:

http://rebrickable.com/parts/18671

The Lego element ID for the yellow version is 6170184 and I also found it here: http://www.brickowl.com/catalog/lego-yellow-brick-with-plate-2-x-3-x-1-1-3-18671 

Is there additional information I can seek out in the future, if I find another part that doesn't exist here?

I have added the LEGO-ID to the part. You can always use a new color for a part. There will be an error message in the partlist, because the site doesn't know yet this color exist for this part. It takes about 24 for the site to handle the new info (heavy an the processors, so it's not updated continuously).

@thea The discription and design-id for this lego-id is incorrect. How do I change that? It's the dreaded string

4 hours ago, TobyMac said:

I have added the LEGO-ID to the part. You can always use a new color for a part. There will be an error message in the partlist, because the site doesn't know yet this color exist for this part. It takes about 24 for the site to handle the new info (heavy an the processors, so it's not updated continuously).

@thea The discription and design-id for this lego-id is incorrect. How do I change that? It's the dreaded string

I haven't found a way to change that part of the mapping.

8 hours ago, TobyMac said:

Oh!  I see now where I missed the place to select a new colour for the part!  I hadn't had to do that yet.  Great!  And thanks for adding the LEGO-ID to it.  

I can also report that http://rebrickable.com/parts/30357 is missing yellow too, and the LEGO-ID is 6167389.  And I'm still working through the rest when I can find a few minutes here and there... :)

There are two sets I have found that are not recognized by Rebrickable:

1. 850705 Salt & Pepper set      https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?G=850705#T=S&O={}

2. 5004420 Holiday set 2016- nutcracker Christmas tree ornament   https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?S=5004420-1&name=Toy Soldier Ornament polybag&category=[Holiday][Christmas]#T=S&O={}

The Toy Soldier set was pending approval.  I've approved it even though it is missing some parts.

Things classified as Gear without building parts, like the Salt and Pepper set, don't fit into the main purpose of Rebrickable.  Admins don't look for these kinds of sets, but if someone submits the Set, it might be added. 

Bought two kits for my son, both doesn't have here. I lost one of the numbers, but the other is here:

Number 70621
Name: The Vermillion Attack
Year: 2017 (I bought last year, but brickset says it is from 2017)
Set: Ninjago

The other one is also from Ninjago (a pack of chars). I'll post here when I find.

LEGO Set 6970-1 - Beta I Command Base

The number of part 3962a is 2.
In the peeron website, the number of this part is 3 (with 1 extra). This extra part is missing in the parts inventory.

But, I think that real number of parts is just 3 (no extra) see this picture.

Best Regards

6970-1.jpg

8 hours ago, Paupiette said:

LEGO Set 6970-1 - Beta I Command Base

The number of part 3962a is 2.
In the peeron website, the number of this part is 3 (with 1 extra). This extra part is missing in the parts inventory.

But, I think that real number of parts is just 3 (no extra) see this picture.

Best Regards

I'll put this on my research list.  It may take awhile to get back to you.

9 hours ago, thea said:

I'll put this on my research list.  It may take awhile to get back to you.

It didn't take as long as I thought it might.  You can check out the answers from 2 of the people who did the peeron inventories and my own research in this BrickLink thread.  http://www.bricklink.com/messageThread.asp?ID=215614&nID=1023329

Rebrickable's Build Function uses the parts needed to build a model using the Set Instructions, so I'm inclined to add the 3rd radio as an extra. However, I'll give it a few days to let others add their opinions here.

Apologies if this set is still in the backlog of new sets, It certainly doesn't seem to be in the database yet. It is currently available free from the LEGO Shop in the UK with any Nexo Knights purchase.

1. Code - 30378-1
  2. Title - Shrunken Headquarters
  3. Released - 2017
  4. Theme - Nexo Knights

here's the brickset link: http://brickset.com/sets/30378-1/Shrunken-Headquarters

and the bricklink one: http://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?S=30378-1

16 minutes ago, slangivar said:

Apologies if this set is still in the backlog of new sets, It certainly doesn't seem to be in the database yet. It is currently available free from the LEGO Shop in the UK with any Nexo Knights purchase.

1. Code - 30378-1
  2. Title - Shrunken Headquarters
  3. Released - 2017
  4. Theme - Nexo Knights

here's the brickset link: http://brickset.com/sets/30378-1/Shrunken-Headquarters

and the bricklink one: http://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?S=30378-1

It's not on our available list yet, and no one is doing an inventory on it.  If you have the set in hand, you can submit it.

19 minutes ago, legolijntje said:

Sets 41490, 41491, 41492 and 41493 are missing on Rebrickable.

Not yet in our list of sets we can download from lego.com.  

On 23/01/2017 at 10:28 PM, thea said:

It's not on our available list yet, and no one is doing an inventory on it.  If you have the set in hand, you can submit it.

Thanks thea, I've submitted it now. The minifigure isn't in the database yet and my son opened the bag so I've used the instructions and haven't put any spare bricks in the set.

Can you give the element ID#s for the minifig?  You can find them in the instruction book inventory.