jantjeuh

Please Report Any Missing Or Incorrect Sets Here

10 minutes ago, thea said:

Can you give the element ID#s for the minifig?  You can find them in the instruction book inventory.

I've just put them in the mini figure thread. It's a polybag which doesn't include the element ids. Hopefully the ones I've copied from the LEGO shop are correct.

14 minutes ago, thea said:

Not yet in our list of sets we can download from lego.com.  

I don't think they'll ever be in Lego's list. I mean, they were/are highly exclusive and limited... And they are already 6 months old. Are the previous San Diego Comic Con sets in Lego's list?

9 minutes ago, legolijntje said:

I don't think they'll ever be in Lego's list. I mean, they were/are highly exclusive and limited... And they are already 6 months old. Are the previous San Diego Comic Con sets in Lego's list?

That explains why there isn't an inventory at BL or BO or Brickset either.  

I don't know about the others.  I'll do some more research after I get my 'beauty' sleep. -_- Good Night everyone!

18 minutes ago, thea said:

That explains why there isn't an inventory at BL or BO or Brickset either.  

I don't know about the others.  I'll do some more research after I get my 'beauty' sleep. -_- Good Night everyone!

Well, I think you could produce a fairly accurate inventory with e.g. these videos (he also made videos of the other ones). I could try to make something, but that would be later this week at the earliest. I'm a bit busy next days.

8 hours ago, legolijntje said:

Isn't this set the same as this one:huh:

Not exactly.  The one zurno did is the book with the pieces.  The other is the packet of pieces with the 11905 printed on it.  Now we switched to v3, I plan to contact the person at BrickLink who submitted the 11905 photo, and see if we can get permission to use it instead of the book image.  That would make the difference more obvious.

1 hour ago, thea said:

Not exactly.  The one zurno did is the book with the pieces.  The other is the packet of pieces with the 11905 printed on it.  Now we switched to v3, I plan to contact the person at BrickLink who submitted the 11905 photo, and see if we can get permission to use it instead of the book image.  That would make the difference more obvious.

Oh, I see. Then on of them shouldn't be in the Book category I guess, since one of them is not a book, right?

10 minutes ago, legolijntje said:

Oh, I see. Then on of them shouldn't be in the Book category I guess, since one of them is not a book, right?

Right. But until we get an image of the bag, I think it should stay in Books.  Then it can be moved to Star Wars like at BrickLink.

From my Brickset import:

Errors:
Set 30546-1 not found
Set 30603-1 not found
Set 30604-1 not found
Set 5002948-1 not found
Set trucapam-1 not found

I've linked each set to their Brickset page, hopefully that helps.  The first two and the fourth were promo polybags, I believe.  The third one came with a DVD.  The last was a Toys'R'Us in-store event, without an official set number, so I don't know what the policy on those is here.  (Edit: I just noticed the TRU mosaic doesn't show a parts list on Brickset either.)

Thanks,

kono

4 hours ago, konofo said:

From my Brickset import:

Errors:
Set 30546-1 not found
Set 30603-1 not found
Set 30604-1 not found
Set 5002948-1 not found
Set trucapam-1 not found

I've linked each set to their Brickset page, hopefully that helps.  The first two and the fourth were promo polybags, I believe.  The third one came with a DVD.  The last was a Toys'R'Us in-store event, without an official set number, so I don't know what the policy on those is here.  (Edit: I just noticed the TRU mosaic doesn't show a parts list on Brickset either.)

Thanks,

kono

I'm working on 30546-1 as a test run.  One of the admins will do the next 2 after we see how well it goes.  The 4th one should be okay, but the last from TRU will need to have the inventory submitted by someone who has the set in hand. 

6 hours ago, axissphere said:

Missing Set:

LEGO Duplo - My First Cars and Trucks

Pre-school

Adding Duplo sets was put on hold because of standardizing the minifig part numbers.  I'm still working on the project, but had to put it on a lower priority to help out with launching v3.

1 hour ago, thea said:

I'm working on 30546-1 as a test run.  One of the admins will do the next 2 after we see how well it goes.  The 4th one should be okay, but the last from TRU will need to have the inventory submitted by someone who has the set in hand. 

Is there a form for submitting inventory?  If not, here's the parts list for the TRU mosaic:

94105 (Plate 16x16): White x1

3005 (Brick 1x1): White x4, Black x2, Blue x4, Red x2

3004 (Brick 1x2): White x4, Black x2, Blue x4, Red x4, Tan x3

3622 (Brick 1x3): White x4, Black x2, Blue x4, Red x4, Tan x2

3010 (Brick 1x4): Red x2, Tan x6

2357 (Brick 2x2 corner): Tan x2

3002 (Brick 2x3): Blue x5, Red x2

3001 (Brick 2x4): Red x4

2456 (Brick 2x6): Blue x4

71 total pieces

10 minutes ago, konofo said:

Is there a form for submitting inventory?  If not, here's the parts list for the TRU mosaic:

94105 (Plate 16x16): White x1

3005 (Brick 1x1): White x4, Black x2, Blue x4, Red x2

3004 (Brick 1x2): White x4, Black x2, Blue x4, Red x4, Tan x3

3622 (Brick 1x3): White x4, Black x2, Blue x4, Red x4, Tan x2

3010 (Brick 1x4): Red x2, Tan x6

2357 (Brick 2x2 corner): Tan x2

3002 (Brick 2x3): Blue x5, Red x2

3001 (Brick 2x4): Red x4

2456 (Brick 2x6): Blue x4

71 total pieces

There is a Submit a Set link under the Sets tab in v3, but you may not be able to see it.  At the present time only members with a Level 5+ can submit sets.

Thanks for putting it here.  

@TobyMac  Can you do this one?

6 hours ago, thea said:

There is a Submit a Set link under the Sets tab in v3, but you may not be able to see it.  At the present time only members with a Level 5+ can submit sets.

On it

10 hours ago, thea said:

Done

On 1/30/2017 at 11:27 AM, konofo said:

Adding Duplo sets was put on hold because of standardizing the minifig part numbers.  I'm still working on the project, but had to put it on a lower priority to help out with launching v3.

Thanks man.  I didn't know. I'm new to rebrickable and am in the process of entering in all of my boy's sets and parts.  Appreciate the response and love the site/community. 

8 hours ago, axissphere said:

Set 60023 is missing 2x 2496 pieces.  These are the skateboard wheels.  They are currently non-existent on the rebrickable instructions. 

Added

Found 2 books to be missing.

1. I Love That Minifigure, Item number at Lego [email protected] is 5004907. , isbn = 978-1-4654-3683-2

2. Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu The Secret World of the Ninja, # 5004856 , ISBN 9781409352624

Both come with minifigures, but since only some of the books you have listed have the figures included, I wasn't sure if you wanted the info for the figures. If you do, I can get that also.

Found some more missing books.

1. Legends of Chima Official Guide, ISBN 9780545537544, 2013 with figure

2. Ninjago Official Guide, ISBN 9780545348294, 2011 Hardcover with Figure, Softcover no Figure - ISBN 9780545362580

3. Ninjago Character Encyclopedia, ISBN 9780756698126, 2012 with figure

I can't find two duplo sets that I own. It's 10811 and 10812. These are construction vehicles, a backhoe loader and a digger with truck.

Edited by diament