jantjeuh

Please Report Any Missing Or Incorrect Sets Here

On 1/30/2017 at 3:45 PM, thea said:

konofo responded to a similar Duplo question I had with this:

Adding Duplo sets was put on hold because of standardizing the minifig part numbers.  I'm still working on the project, but had to put it on a lower priority to help out with launching v3

70366 Battle Suit Lance is not in rebrickable.

I started submitting the set but I'm not sure how to submit the inventory. When I got to that point it said I could either submit a file or search each part manually. I would like to search each part manually but I can't figure out how to do that in the submit set area.

How do I search each part and submit them to the inventory, or is there a way to submit the set without the inventory and I could submit the inventory through the submit change button?

24 minutes ago, allthenamesaretaken said:

70366 Battle Suit Lance is not in rebrickable.

I started submitting the set but I'm not sure how to submit the inventory. When I got to that point it said I could either submit a file or search each part manually. I would like to search each part manually but I can't figure out how to do that in the submit set area.

How do I search each part and submit them to the inventory, or is there a way to submit the set without the inventory and I could submit the inventory through the submit change button?

70366 was availible for automated inventory, so I added it automatically.

How to add parts to an inventory:

-Search the part
-open the part detail page
- on the right is a button "Use this part". Here you can select any sets you're working on to add the part.

I've added the set, but the shields are missing. Can you provide the lego-id's for them? Those are the numbers in the inventory in the back of the instructions

1 hour ago, TobyMac said:

70366 was availible for automated inventory, so I added it automatically.

How to add parts to an inventory:

-Search the part
-open the part detail page
- on the right is a button "Use this part". Here you can select any sets you're working on to add the part.

Thanks I wouldn't thought to try it that way

1 hour ago, TobyMac said:

I've added the set, but the shields are missing. Can you provide the lego-id's for them? Those are the numbers in the inventory in the back of the instructions

I've sent those lego-id's and the extra parts through the submit change button for the set

For whatever reason, set 42062 is missing. It's a 2017 set, but it was quite surprising since all other 2017 Technic sets are already added and inventoried.

5 minutes ago, legolijntje said:

For whatever reason, set 42062 is missing. It's a 2017 set, but it was quite surprising since all other 2017 Technic sets are already added and inventoried.

I've added this set back in 2016, but for some reason it disapered, just like 42064-1. I've added it again

1 hour ago, biodreamer said:

71340-1 Super women Lego dimension set is missing from the database.

@thea can you look at that one? Before I mess up all the discs again

Hi

Can you set the 2 other sets also to 2017 42058 + 42059 then they show up right in the search they are still 2016 but have to be 2017.

Grts Marchel

2 hours ago, TobyMac said:

@thea can you look at that one? Before I mess up all the discs again

added to my to do list.

Edit-All my research couldn't find the disc for 71340-1.  You can use Brickowl info to create the rest of the set inventory with a note requesting anyone with the disc to submit a part number and description.

All I can see is mold numbers and instruction doesn't have a inventory. by the way the top part is trans-yellow while the bottom part is Trans-Orange.

71340-1.jpg

By the way that figurine works fine on Xbox One Lego Dimensions, so not so exclusive after all.....

1 hour ago, biodreamer said:

All I can see is mold numbers and instruction doesn't have a inventory. by the way the top part is trans-yellow while the bottom part is Trans-Orange.

@biodreamer Thanks for that.  There are some numbers in the print sequence missing between 59 and 63.  I'm going to create this disc as 19981pr0060.  If the real #60 ever shows up, we can change it.  Can you submit a picture of just the disc once I've created the part?

21 hours ago, Babbel-Technica said:

Hi

Can you set the 2 other sets also to 2017 42058 + 42059 then they show up right in the search they are still 2016 but have to be 2017.

Grts Marchel

Done

1 hour ago, AD80NZ said:

I can't seem to find.

Battle Suit Axl

Release 2017

Nexo Knights

There are about 10 Nexo Knights Sets in line to be added.  If you own one of these new sets, please consider adding it through the Submit A Set in the Sets Tab.  

Could someone pull the inventory for 30604 and 30606 from Lego? The sets contain exclusive parts, so I can't create the inventories myself. The inventories at Lego seem to be complete.

30605 is also missing and also contains exclusive parts, but Lego's inventory seems to be missing the exclusive (printed) parts for that one <_<

@Nathan 6156495  this is a part from set 30606 that I just scraped.  It won't show up in the search using the EID.  I can find it because I have the error report showing me what number was assigned by the bot.  Probably one of those -wait an hour- things, but I'm going to bed now.  

Another problem-When I click on the EID, the popup doesn't have any info or image, even though the actual part number description has the correct LEGO name and number and there is an image.  I don't think this is an hour thing, because it happens often.  Maybe the 7 day?

On February 15, 2017 at 0:14 PM, biodreamer said:

71340-1 Super women Lego dimension set is missing from the database.

Added and thanks for the picture.:)

36 minutes ago, thea said:

Added and thanks for the picture.:)

Thanks for adding her, I must say the recommended sets is a bit weird due to the false claim of "playstation 4". shouldn't super man rather be in there...

49 minutes ago, biodreamer said:

Thanks for adding her, I must say the recommended sets is a bit weird due to the false claim of "playstation 4". shouldn't super man rather be in there...

Since DC Comics is on the package, I added that in the description.  I'll add Superman as a tag.

10 hours ago, thea said:

Since DC Comics is on the package, I added that in the description.  I'll add Superman as a tag.

Now you have done it
following Dimension sets Belong to Dc Comics:
71237-1, 71240-1, 71229-1, 71342-1, 71210-1, 71209-1 and the new Lego Batman Story Pack that I don't see listed. and don't forget the starter kits.

Then you should mark the LOTR figures and the Ghostbusters figures, Simpsons figures, the Ninjago figures, Jurassic World figures.....