jantjeuh

Please Report Any Missing Or Incorrect Sets Here

19 hours ago, Element-X said:

It's the correct torso. The number after the pr is a random number assigned by rebrickable, and doesn't always align with other sites.
If you search for the element number from the instructions 6214338, you find that 937pr2722c01 is the correct part.

Hi,

Have just built SET 42078-1 - Mack Anthem

Counted the parts, some remarks on the inventory:

• Part 3021 - Dark Bluish Gray - Plate 2 x 3 - Inventory (AND Lego Building Instructions inventory PDF) state quantity 2, but Instructions show 3. Bag 3 - 1 part and bag 4 - 2 parts.
  • Part 63864 - Flat Silver - Tile 1 x 3 - Inventory (AND LEGO BI PDF) state quantity 2, but There *is* not one and it is *not* in the building instructions.

Counted the spare parts (Sorted by part-id and color) Attached my complete 42078 inventory spreadsheet (in open doc format)

• image.png.b4a638dacad4952e5381039baa643fb7.png

LEGO 42078 Mack Anthem inventory.ods

2 hours ago, BertZelf said:

Part 63864 - Flat Silver - Tile 1 x 3 - Inventory (AND LEGO BI PDF)

My mistake: this part is not in the LEGO Building Instructions inventory.

1 hour ago, Vokhev said:

The 5005358 Minifigure Factory set seems to be missing.

Added. No inventory yet. I don't have the set myself

I have some old duplo sets recovered from my parents, and all seem to be missing.

Nothing dramatic (it's duplo), but wanted to share anyway as there was an old goal to add also old duplo sets.

Dont have anymore instructions or boxes or part lists

Following sets

028-1 : 1979, Nursery Furniture, Duplo
082-1: 1976, Legoville, Preschool
2037-1: 1983, Spin-A-Coaster, Duplo
2620-1: 1980, Sports Car, Duplo
532-1:1976, Pull Along Ducks, Duplo

Edited by mboehlen

Hello,

Ignore my inventory update post above for the 42078 set Mack. Have made change requests for the spare parts and the update of the number of 3021's.

Hi,

Since I don't have permission to submit a change request, I post here:

For 42066, the b-model contains 3 parts that are not included in the main set (2x6632, 1x18651); looks like b-model inventory is wrong, as the parts are not in the official building instruction's part list.

Best, g.

Hi can you ad set 2000451-1 for me it is still listed by Lego (Brickset info).

8 minutes ago, Lucky-Ramses said:

Hi can you ad set 2000451-1 for me it is still listed by Lego (Brickset info).

Done. No new (printed) parts, so an easy ad

On 17-4-2018 at 9:31 PM, grr said:

Hi,

Since I don't have permission to submit a change request, I post here:

For 42066, the b-model contains 3 parts that are not included in the main set (2x6632, 1x18651); looks like b-model inventory is wrong, as the parts are not in the official building instruction's part list.

Best, g.

Fixed

4 minutes ago, TobyMac said:

Done. No new (printed) parts, so an easy ad

Thanks

Hello,  https://rebrickable.com/sets/365-2/build-n-store-chest/#parts This set has 2 yellow 16 x 32 baseplates as part of the lid, Bricklink lists these parts as part of the storage container. Do you think that these two parts are part of the set, and should be listed as part of the inventory separate from the storage container branch of the catalogue?         https://rebrickable.com/sets/385-2/build-n-store-chest/#parts is a similar set that has the baseplates listed as parts, also the dividers in the container listed as parts. This would make the part count for this set out by 6, counting the storage as 7 parts .

Edited by Gladiatoring

Hi, Gladiatoring, welcome to the forum!

Good question! I know LEGO had several of these kind of storage chests, with baseplates included, and I would think that we should add those baseplates to the inventory, because they are essential to the set (without them, the set is incomplete).

So my preferred solution would be to add these two baseplates as normal parts, and add a note to the chest Part Details Page that the baseplates have to be added separately.

Can you live with that?

@TobyMac  - Do you agree?

Take care,
Simon

3 hours ago, Simon said:

Good question! I know LEGO had several of these kind of storage chests, with baseplates included, and I would think that we should add those baseplates to the inventory, because they are essential to the set (without them, the set is incomplete).

So my preferred solution would be to add these two baseplates as normal parts, and add a note to the chest Part Details Page that the baseplates have to be added separately.

Can you live with that?

Take care,
Simon

Why not use subparts on the containers so either you add the "full container" item or the container subpart that is without the base plate(s).

On 5/18/2018 at 9:57 PM, Simon said:

Can you live with that?

Take care,
Simon

Hi Simon, Thanks for your reply. Your suggestion to add them as parts make's perfect sense to me, as you say an essential part of the set. There is a few of these type of sets  The two I highlighted was because they have both been catalogued differently,  there is also a box slightly larger that has 3 baseplates for sliding lids, checking on bricklink this already has the baseplates listed as inventory parts.  Anyway thanks again,  and big thanks to all of you that make rebrickable possible. 

I have added two base-plates to set 365-2 and changed the description of 2745storc02 (Storage Bin with Handle and Six Compartments). Also added a note to the Storage Bin.

As to using sub-parts, I do not think that the base-plates qualify as sub-parts of the storage bin. I might be wrong, here, but in my opinion, an assembly is something that commonly used as a whole, and only by exception used separately. Minifig torso's and turn-tables are examples of this. The storage bin is not a real part, and the base-plates are never used together with the storage bin, they are only used separately; and so, they should not be sub-parts.

The inventory for set 7795-1 is missing the Minifigs. Three Minifigs are included in this set, and all three are unique for this set, although most of them are made up of common parts. The Minifig parts are included in the inventories for this set at both Brickset and Bricklink.

On 7/8/2018 at 3:11 AM, Caldermologist said:

The inventory for set 7795-1 is missing the Minifigs. Three Minifigs are included in this set, and all three are unique for this set, although most of them are made up of common parts. The Minifig parts are included in the inventories for this set at both Brickset and Bricklink.

Added