jantjeuh

Please Report Any Missing Or Incorrect Sets Here

Hi Biodreamer

You can submit the set you're self, it will hang for approval a long time now a days.

Changes submitted here are not made all from the last month ore 2 months are still pending.

I stoped for the moment submiting changes, i keep a list and will try it later this year.

I have a huge list of catagory changes.

Well I don't own them at the moment, so I can't really validate the inventory. I am not sure if it's okay to just copy inventroy from one site to the next without validation inbetween. not sure what's going on but there seem to be some deal going on with BL and rebrickable when it comes to free sell channels. maybe that will soften up the catalogue copy issues.

Keep submitting changes guys, we will get to them. Life is just busy for the set admins at times.

Ok i will put the list here on the forum in the next days, it is huge, and a lot of questionable catagory parts after all the changes from the last months.

Three sets missing from here, two SDCC minifigures & a polybag:

COMCON035-1
The Collector
MARVEL Superheroes - Guardians of the Galaxy

COMCON046-1
All New Captain America (Sam Wilson)
MARVEL Superheroes - Avengers

5002125-1
Electro polybag
MARVEL Superheroes - Spiderman 2

set# 1666-1 should have one yellow 16x18 baseplate (ID 184) added to it.  Compared to Peeron.

http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/1666-1

Thanks in advance.

Done

Hello,

I've added the set 41549-1 (Mixel Gurggle)

However I don't found the tile 2x2 with rainbow color pattern (cf bricklink : http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemInv.asp?S=41549-1)

Is it possible to add it?

Done

Three sets missing from here, two SDCC minifigures & a polybag:

COMCON035-1

The Collector

MARVEL Superheroes - Guardians of the Galaxy

http://alpha.bricklink.com/pages/clone/catalogitem.page?S=comcon035-1#T=P

COMCON046-1

All New Captain America (Sam Wilson)

MARVEL Superheroes - Avengers

http://alpha.bricklink.com/pages/clone/catalogitem.page?S=comcon046-1#T=P

5002125-1

Electro polybag

MARVEL Superheroes - Spiderman 2

http://alpha.bricklink.com/pages/clone/catalogitem.page?S=5002125-1#T=P

Done

1. Official LEGO set number: 10249

Set title: Winter Toy Shop

Year the set was released: 2015

Set theme (roughly): Seasonal/Christmas

---

1. Official LEGO set number: 40138

Set title: Christmas Train

Year the set was released: 2015

Set theme (roughly): Seasonal/Christmas

• Official LEGO set number: 10249
  • Set title: Winter Toy Shop
  • Year the set was released: 2015
  • Set theme (roughly): Seasonal/Christmas
---
  • Official LEGO set number: 40138
  • Set title: Christmas Train
  • Year the set was released: 2015
  • Set theme (roughly): Seasonal/Christmas

Missing 40138 - Christmas Train. Sorry if it's already been requested.

Both are done, thanks.

Duplo set 10531-1 seems missing. This is the Bricket listing.

10531-1.jpg?201206210420

10531: Mickey Mouse and Friends

PIECES 65 RRP USA: $34.99 PRICE PER PIECE USA: 53.8c PACKAGING Bucket AVAILABILITY Retail FIRST SOLD USA: 08/13 SET TYPE Normal
NOTES Red bucket set available in Singapore, maybe elsewhere. Later versions of it have the 'eared' Mickey/Minnie head pieces rather than the printed ear version shown.
[NZ] ToyWorld exclusive March 2013.

Hello

Yesterday my son and I were talking about the "web" from our spiderman sets and found that rebrickable told us we had 2.

Today he found a third. We have never recieved those in a Pick-a-Brick or a bulk buy so I am not sure where the third came from. After scouring Bricklink and looking at the inventories there it turns out that 76004-1 has 2 of 63141 and not 1. However 1 is an extra.

Does Rebrickable count extra parts as a part of an inventory? Or all the extras something that I would have to add as a loose parts list so that I can get an accurate parts list?

Thanks

Extras are counted in build calculations, if you own the set with spares [extras]. If you don't own a set you'll just use your loose parts and any sets marked for inclusion in build calculations - so you don't need to add spares manually

If you see a set we haven't done spares for, click the 'submit a change' button, and I'll get on it. We prioritise getting the set complete, and sometimes skip spares!

76004-1 spare web added too!

Duplo set 10531-1 seems missing. This is the Bricket listing.

10531-1.jpg?201206210420

10531: Mickey Mouse and Friends

PIECES 65 RRP USA: $34.99 PRICE PER PIECE USA: 53.8c PACKAGING Bucket AVAILABILITY Retail FIRST SOLD USA: 08/13 SET TYPE Normal
NOTES Red bucket set available in Singapore, maybe elsewhere. Later versions of it have the 'eared' Mickey/Minnie head pieces rather than the printed ear version shown.

[NZ] ToyWorld exclusive March 2013.

Done! Sorry it took a while, the versions were hard to track down. I've put the worldwide version in our catalogue. The Far East version had limited distribution. I can add it as an alternate if that's the one you have.

We prioritise getting the set complete, and sometimes skip spares!

76004-1 spare web added too!

Thanks!

So should I go over all the extras in my sets and ensure that Rebrickable has them? :)  :P

DawnTreader

Sure, that's what we're here for! They're pretty easy to predict once you get used to it as well, which makes spotting mistakes easier. We get the sets as complete as possible as fast as possible, and then sort out stickers and extras and all that jazz. So just shout at us in a change request or a comment for the set.

Hi 

I'm not too familiar with this forum, so bare with me if I'm posting in the wrong section!

I was trying to check which, if any, parts were needed for the 8070 B model, to be sure I get all parts when purchasing second hand, so I set 8070 to be the only set to include in Brick calculations, and went to build 8070-b.

The strange thing is that it states that no parts are miss (I have 100% of the parts needed) but when I go to "find parts to build" to see which set to get them from, the list shows 2 parts (14 pieces in all) missing.

It seems that the issue is with 32005b vs 32005a & 2850a vs 2550b.

My question is: Why are parts showing up as missing in "find parts to build" when the calculator is set to "ignore"?

/Kresten