jantjeuh

Please Report Any Missing Or Incorrect Sets Here

1 hour ago, ukraineman said:

Longtime member, been absent for a LONG time. Having to re-input my entire inventory due to a mishap deleting my entire parts lists during the 2.0 switch.

Doscovered Part 32533pb234 Binocle Disc Glow in the Dark Opaque. Not listed for any set and the part isn;t even listed. Would love to have it for completeness sake. Can submit picture if needed!

When searching make sure the option to include unused parts is checked, that’s probably why you missed it. 

Yep, saw that...it's in Trans Red though only, not Glow in the Dark Opaque. The one I have is Glow in the Dark Opaque.

3 hours ago, ukraineman said:

Yep, saw that...it's in Trans Red though only, not Glow in the Dark Opaque. The one I have is Glow in the Dark Opaque.

I think you misunderstand what you’re seeing. That is the correct part, it doesn’t appear in a set so it has no color entry. If you look on the BL page they also say it doesn’t appear in a set. 
to add it to your collection simply add it in the color you have it in (glow in the dark opaque). 
I will look into adding it to one of our dummy sets so you won’t get a color error. 

3 hours ago, ukraineman said:

I added it to a dummy set, it would be great if you could submit an image for it.