jantjeuh

Please Report Any Missing Or Incorrect Sets Here

Not sure if this had been addressed before, but Rebrickable seems to be missing a whole theme from a really critic time in Lego's history... 

http://brickset.com/sets/theme-Galidor  ;)

Hi Alex,

I'm not familiar with the Galidor theme, so I did some research on it.

First, the link you posted resulted in an error message.

Then I read this review.  http://brickset.com/article/14947/

For the reasons mentioned in the review, I am hesitant to spend any additional time on including it at rebrickable.

However, I will bring your post to Nathan's attention for a final say.

Thea

There is no inventory on these at brickset, bricklink, or brickowl yet.

If you own the sets, you can submit a rebrickable set inventory by using this link.

http://rebrickable.com/design_set

If there are parts you can't find in the database, post a message on the "Please add parts" thread.

Just a reminder to everyone-Starting new thread requests does not send me any notice. :( 

Posting requests in the "Please add sets" and "Please add parts" threads generates an email to me.  

I will respond quicker if you use these threads.  :)

TobyMac is working on the submit change list for corrections to inventories.  Thanks to him, we will soon be current on those.

I think we have to ad the second version of the 10242, the new windscreen for the second version is so different from the old one that the whole front window of the car looks different.

The old window 2694 is 3x10x3, inside the mini this one looks terrible

The new one 24607 is 2x10x3, inside the mini this looks nice.

This is not a minor change but a big one with a complete new desinged part.

I'm working on 2 mocs with the 10242 as basic model but i get errors because 24607 is not used in any set.

But can we make the second 10242-2 with the new window.

Also Lego marks the old window as an error part and is no longer in use the instructions are also changed to the new version.

I think we have to ad the second version of the 10242, the new windscreen for the second version is so different from the old one that the whole front window of the car looks different.

The old window 2694 is 3x10x3, inside the mini this one looks terrible

The new one 24607 is 2x10x3, inside the mini this looks nice.

This is not a minor change but a big one with a complete new desinged part.

I'm working on 2 mocs with the 10242 as basic model but i get errors because 24607 is not used in any set.

But can we make the second 10242-2 with the new window.

Also Lego marks the old window as an error part and is no longer in use the instructions are also changed to the new version.

A couple questions for you and anyone else interested in this.

Did you purchase the set, or are you building your MOC using the rebrickable inventory?  

If you purchased, Did you receive 2x 2694 or 24607 in your original set? 

Which part is shown on the box inventory and in the instructions of your purchased set?

Yes I know it's a survey, and nobody likes surveys. :P

The 2 sets in our house both show 2694 on the box inventory, and we received 2694 and the instructions for using them.

I have the set, only not the latest version.

The new version can be ordered today and has the new parts in it also the box cover and back are changed and the instructions.

I allready did submit it for approval as 10242-2, when it is submitted i will check it a 3rd time if the part list is right.

Look also ad lego.com for the new instructions V110 & V 140.

Instruction numbers 6146226/ 6146233 2014-2015  +  6146230/61466236 2014-2015.

I did change my moc from Darkgreen to Light Bluish Gray but the windscreen error stays even LDD has the windscreen.

The other will be red there is not enough Darkgreen in 1 set to build them.

Thanks for the pictures.  They do justify a 10242-2.  I already had seen the new instructions online at lego.com, so I was leaning that way myself.

I see the set in my pending approval list.  I could approve it now, but I would like Nathan to have the final say.

Thanks for all your effort on this.  It's a tricky thing to make everyone happy, but I think your solution works well.  :)

Only thing missing on this moment are the stickers i can't ad parts as exluded parts.

Just also got my answer from Lego themself part 2694 does not belong to the set the right production version is 6133615 see also the reaction in Dutch below.

De juiste onderdelen (onderdeel 6133615) is bij deze onderweg vanuit ons magazijn in Denemarken en zullen in ongeveer 7-10 werkdagen bij worden bezorgd.

I did not ask for a replacement i did ask which of the 2 did belong to the production version.

If you want the complete mail lett me know.

Thanks for the info.  My husband Paul and I went to the LEGO store yesterday and saw the new box.  The old one is almost square and the new one is very rectangular.  The 24607 was in the box cover inventory, and I was told the new instructions were in the box.  

I've brought this to Nathan's attention, and I also commented on an Inventory Request for 10242-1 at bricklink.

thea, on 11 Jul 2016 - 12:09 PM, said:

, and I also commented on an Inventory Request for 10242-1 at bricklink.

Also from me i submitted it yesterday, but it takes most of the time ages and 9 out of 10 are cancelled.

Hi Alex,

I'm not familiar with the Galidor theme, so I did some research on it.

First, the link you posted resulted in an error message.

Then I read this review.  http://brickset.com/article/14947/

For the reasons mentioned in the review, I am hesitant to spend any additional time on including it at rebrickable.

However, I will bring your post to Nathan's attention for a final say.

Thea

I don't intend to spend any time trying to get them into the database, but if anyone else wants to submit the sets and inventories I'll approve them.

So, a few new Technic sets are slowly coming to the market (42053, 42054, 42055).

They're not yet added to Rebrickable's database.

Aside from that, I already made an inventory for 42053 (as private moc). Where can I submit it?

It's missing a bunch of pneumatic tubes though, I wasn't sure what to do with all those different lengths. And it's missing 1 part, the new pneumatic handpump; it's not yet in the database. And the spare parts will be added as soon as they are known :)

So, a few new Technic sets are slowly coming to the market (42053, 42054, 42055).

They're not yet added to Rebrickable's database.

Aside from that, I already made an inventory for 42053 (as private moc). Where can I submit it?

It's missing a bunch of pneumatic tubes though, I wasn't sure what to do with all those different lengths. And it's missing 1 part, the new pneumatic handpump; it's not yet in the database. And the spare parts will be added as soon as they are known :)

These sets are currently in pending status.  When we receive the data from lego.com, they will be added to the database.

We appreciate help with the spare parts, as we do not get these in the downloads. :)

Only thing missing on this moment are the stickers i can't ad parts as exluded parts.

Bricklink decided to use 10242-2, Nathan agrees, so I have approved it. I will work on the sticker.  Meanwhile could you do one last check on the inventory? 

thea, on 21 Jul 2016 - 11:37 AM, said:

Bricklink decided to use 10242-2, Nathan agrees, so I have approved it. I will work on the sticker.  Meanwhile could you do one last check on the inventory? 

Yes seen it i don't get mail from bricklink so i have to check by hand to see how far they are.

Will check the inventory tonight.

Hi again

I'm missing some sets, they are online on Brickset can they be added to rebrick?

30375 Sira's Adventurous Airglider

853556 Friends Mini-Doll Campsite Set no spare parts

5004419 Classic Knights Minifigure no spare parts

Hi again

I'm missing some sets, they are online on Brickset can they be added to rebrick?

30375 Sira's Adventurous Airglider

853556 Friends Mini-Doll Campsite Set no spare parts

5004419 Classic Knights Minifigure no spare parts

If you look back in the thread, you'll see I asked for 30375 too. :)  I had forgotten about it.

Do you need these right away?  I'm currently working on the Disney CMF sets that have to be done part by part.... by hand.  Thanks to some sneaky bots, the parts are hard to find in the database. :(

The Technic Claas is still missing a few pieces (according to the official part count) but except for the sticker sheet I can't find what they are though  :(