jantjeuh

Please Report Any Missing Or Incorrect Sets Here

Hi again

I'm missing some sets, they are online on Brickset can they be added to rebrick?

30375 Sira's Adventurous Airglider

853556 Friends Mini-Doll Campsite Set no spare parts

5004419 Classic Knights Minifigure no spare parts

Going to work on these later today.

The Technic Claas is still missing a few pieces (according to the official part count) but except for the sticker sheet I can't find what they are though  :(

I took a quick look yesterday after I downloaded the instructions from lego.com.  Nothing jumped out at me as a possibility except the tires.  I created the new part for them.

Ok, so I decided to submit a little set yesterday, 40215. However, the set just randomly disappeared from the set designer. It just completely vanished. And I wasn't finished...

And then while I was asleep, the set suddenly got approved while I thought it was lost. So, now it's.... quite incomplete...  :(

Ok, so I decided to submit a little set yesterday, 40215. However, the set just randomly disappeared from the set designer. It just completely vanished. And I wasn't finished...

And then while I was asleep, the set suddenly got approved while I thought it was lost. So, now it's.... quite incomplete...  :(

Sorry-that was my bad I guess. And now I will have to pay the price of manually adding the missing parts.

Can you verify this list from Kamuya?  Please and thank you!

Add 1x 3623 in Lime. - Add 1x 3069b in Lime. - Add 1x 6141 in Lime. - Add 1x 43722 in Green. - Add 1x 3020 in LBG. - Add 2x 99206 in LBG. - Add 1x 3003 in Reddish Brown. - Add 1x 3062b in Reddish Brown. - Add 1x 6141 in Reddish Brown. - Add 3x 11211 in White. - Add 1x 3020 in White. - Add 2x 3710 in White. - Add 1x 3794b in White. - Add 2x 98138pr0008 in White.

Hi

Thanks for adding the missing sets till sofare.

I have 2 more

30399 Friends polybag (Vedes groep)

5004404 Free Lego City gift polybag

These 2 are on it's way to me.

Thanks Marchel

There are quite a few Duplo sets that need to be added.  I love this one.  It was one of the first sets I gave to my granddaughter.

Right now it's way past my bedtime, so I'll work on adding it later today.

Hi

I have 2 more

Thanks Marchel

You're welcome.  As for the new ones....see above.... -_-  :lol:

Hi

I have 2 more

Thanks Marchel

The Friends set is added.

The City set doesn't have an inventory available yet.   When you are ready to submit an inventory, send me a private message and I will release the set to you to work on.

Set 5974 Galactic Enforcer seems to be missing some parts. I can't give a precise list of what's missing since I don't own it. Bu I just got the statue minifig and when I checked the inventory to add the parts to my list, I noticed the other than the torso, the entire statue is missing.

Set 5974 Galactic Enforcer seems to be missing some parts. I can't give a precise list of what's missing since I don't own it. Bu I just got the statue minifig and when I checked the inventory to add the parts to my list, I noticed the other than the torso, the entire statue is missing.

There were alot of minifig parts missing.  All fixed now.  Thanks for noticing and reporting the problem! :)  

Missing Duploset 5595-1

Downloaded from lego.com, but still in pending because of errors.  

This is the last Duplo set I'm going to add for awhile.  There are too many things that still need to be corrected with the Duplo parts.

Hello,

I just found a complete set of Power Miners Magma Mech 8189.  The set on Rebrickable.com has it's Blue 1x1 cones as 4589 NO TOP GROOVE.  But this set has the grooves, and if you look closely at the picture the spout on the left arm of the mech shows the top groove on the cone.  I think the inventory should be changed to Blue 1x1 cone 59900 WITH TOP GROOVE.

Thanks,

Dan

The classic space Light and Sound sets seem to have their year released mixed up. Presently, they are:

6750 Sonic Robot - 1985

6780 XT Starship - 1987

6783 Sonar Transmitting Cruiser - 1986

I'm pretty sure these all came out at the same time, the year before Futuron. that would make them all from 1986. that's consistent with the Brickimedia descriptions that appear bellow the sets on Rebrickable. These all say 1986.

So I think they could all be changed to 1986.

The classic space Light and Sound sets seem to have their year released mixed up. Presently, they are:

6750 Sonic Robot - 1985

6780 XT Starship - 1987

I'm pretty sure these all came out at the same time, the year before Futuron. that would make them all from 1986. that's consistent with the Brickimedia descriptions that appear bellow the sets on Rebrickable. These all say 1986.

They did not do that in Sweden, those sets where split as new over a few years. I have to dig up some old catalogs to check the years. (those old ones are boxed in a storage)

They did not do that in Sweden, those sets where split as new over a few years. I have to dig up some old catalogs to check the years. (those old ones are boxed in a storage)

Could you also check your catalogs for the "named" robots?  I'd really love to be able to ask why it becomes a minifig based on 1  old "Country specific" catalog entry. 

https://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=1006238

6750 Sonic Robot - 1985

6780 XT Starship - 1987

I'm doing some checking on this from various sources.

I doubt I find any names in those catalogs, a picture with set number and a very short name of the set is the best you can expect. sometimes only the picture and the set number.

I however think that blue droid deserve to be a minifig, or in our case a subset.