jantjeuh

Please Report Any Missing Or Incorrect Sets Here

I however think that blue droid deserve to be a minifig, or in our case a subset.

I agree with using a subset cataloging for any separate small build in a set.  It solves the need to have a rule about whether or not a robot is a minifig just because it's named somewhere.

The classic space Light and Sound sets seem to have their year released mixed up. Presently, they are:

6750 Sonic Robot - 1985

6780 XT Starship - 1987

6783 Sonar Transmitting Cruiser - 1986

I'm pretty sure these all came out at the same time, the year before Futuron. that would make them all from 1986. that's consistent with the Brickimedia descriptions that appear bellow the sets on Rebrickable. These all say 1986.

So I think they could all be changed to 1986.

I did find all 3 listed in a German catalog as NEW, available in October, 1986.  Also, LEGO Collectors' Guide shows 1986.

I'll give it over the weekend for anyone who can give proof for the current 1985 date.

Only 1 thing that everybody is forgetting with some subsets you will never find the parts in you're part list i have 2 and the part are not shown when i look at all my parts.

So do not use subsets before that problem is solved.

Take a look at the friends advents.

Point 2 there is no need for it otherwise there has to be in each set a sub set for the minifigs, brickset has a great solution for that just use brickset for the minifigs, till rebrick has a way to show which minifig is in a set.

Only 1 thing that everybody is forgetting with some subsets you will never find the parts in you're part list i have 2 and the part are not shown when i look at all my parts.

So do not use subsets before that problem is solved.

Take a look at the friends advents.

Point 2 there is no need for it otherwise there has to be in each set a sub set for the minifigs, brickset has a great solution for that just use brickset for the minifigs, till rebrick has a way to show which minifig is in a set.

I think minifigs should be subsets, each tagged with minifig so a search could list them all. Any bugs regarding subsets should of course be solved, in this case with version 3.

I think minifigs should be subsets, each tagged with minifig so a search could list them all. Any bugs regarding subsets should of course be solved, in this case with version 3.

A minifig project was started in v2, but it doesn't look like it got very far.  There were a few Friends complete minifigs created with their subparts that I've seen, but that's about as far as it's gone.  I can't say anything about v3 except that minifigs will get more attention than they have in the past.

Right now, the admins are just trying to catch up with all the backlog of printed parts from earlier this year that had delayed release of info.  The first priority is to get parts into the right sets, then when we can catch our breath, add better descriptions for searching, and fix any Category issues.

I did get a chuckle out of a Duplo minifig I was just working on.

The way it comes from LEGO is-FIGURE NO.8 -MUM W/HORSE TAIL  sounds like it belongs in the Plant and Animal Category.  :D 

The real description-75113pr0008  :)

I have done a storage cleaning now and found all my catalogs, the sets where new in Sweden 1986, which doesn't mean that some couldn't  have been around late 1985. however 1987 is clearly wrong.

regarding the robots, they are mentioned just as that in set 6891-1, 6702-1 and 6872-1 in the same catalog. while sets like 6952-1 and 6931-1 doesn't mention the robots in their short description, they focus on the larger model.

Personally I don't think we should care about that all, those robots and many other loose elements should be subsets with proper tags.

I have done a storage cleaning now and found all my catalogs, the sets where new in Sweden 1986, which doesn't mean that some couldn't  have been around late 1985. however 1987 is clearly wrong.

regarding the robots, they are mentioned just as that in set 6891-1, 6702-1 and 6872-1 in the same catalog. while sets like 6952-1 and 6931-1 doesn't mention the robots in their short description, they focus on the larger model.

Personally I don't think we should care about that all, those robots and many other loose elements should be subsets with proper tags.

I wanted the robot info for a thread at BrickLink.  Thanks for checking it.

I found a 1987 North American catalog that showed the 3 sets as being new that year.  But of course the first known release is the date we need to use.

Minifigures serie 16 is missing, I picked up two bags yesterday and got no 7 and 9 and can't add them t my collection.

Minifigures serie 16 is missing, I picked up two bags yesterday and got no 7 and 9 and can't add them t my collection.

The bot just added these parts today.  I leave tomorrow for a month vacation.  Please help TobyMac if he has any questions.

Thanks!

Series 16 CMF are added

Good, I have added my sets, However those "bot" names needs to be changed because they won't work when you search for parts. like the no 7 head should show up searching for female heads and so on.

The Collectible DFB Series hasn't been added yet

http://brickset.com/sets/71014-17

That's going to be a though one. The torso's are all in the database, but the description and image both don't have the shirt-number. So I have 14 shirts with the same image (keeper and coach are clear) and I don't know which is which. I could add this as 1 complete set.

Added

I submitted a set for 71251 A-Team Fun Pack for Dimensions.  I can add the inventory tonight if needed.  I have never done that before, and if I am late to the game, I apologize.

I submitted a set for 71251 A-Team Fun Pack for Dimensions.  I can add the inventory tonight if needed.  I have never done that before, and if I am late to the game, I apologize.

Feel free to add the inventory. If there are any parts missing from the database, let us know. Make sure to use the option 'search unused parts' when searching for new parts.

The release year for the four McDonald's promo sets 1912-1, 1913-1, 1914-1 and 1915-1 seam to be wrong. It says 1989. Brickset says 1983. I know I bot these somewhere between when I was 8 and 10 years old which would put their release year at 1986 at the latest. My guess would be that I got these around when I turned 9 (maybe before maybe after) but that was in 1985. Since these promos can last a while and are not always at the same time in every country, Brickset's 1983 seems to make sense unless someone has more precise info on a date for these.