jantjeuh

Please Report Any Missing Or Incorrect Sets Here

The release year for the four McDonald's promo sets 1912-1, 1913-1, 1914-1 and 1915-1 seam to be wrong. It says 1989. Brickset says 1983. I know I bot these somewhere between when I was 8 and 10 years old which would put their release year at 1986 at the latest. My guess would be that I got these around when I turned 9 (maybe before maybe after) but that was in 1985. Since these promos can last a while and are not always at the same time in every country, Brickset's 1983 seems to make sense unless someone has more precise info on a date for these.

I verified these through several other sources and have changed the date on each of the ones you listed.

There are also 2 other sets in this McDonald's promotion- a 1918-1 released 1983-1992 and a 1919-1 released 1983-1989.  These two are not inventoried at rebrickable.  

I was trying to add 891616-1 via submit a set, but couldn't as the minifigure does not appear to be catalogued on rebrickable. I'm not sure how to go about it.

Rebrickable does not inventory whole minifigs at the present time.  Each minifig part must be added separately.

The printed torso and leg assemblies images are not available yet from our lego.com source.

If you would like to submit the set, we can approve it as incomplete and add a note about the unavailable printed parts.

Mixels Series 9 is missing, it's not even in the themes list, so I couldn't add the set I own

http://www.lego.com/en-us/mixels/products/series-9

I've added the sets, but made a mistake with 2 of them. They are missing the -1 at the end. You can recognize them because they don't have a set-picture. Please wait with adding these sets to your list until this is solved.

I verified these through several other sources and have changed the date on each of the ones you listed.

There are also 2 other sets in this McDonald's promotion- a 1918-1 released 1983-1992 and a 1919-1 released 1983-1989.  These two are not inventoried at rebrickable.  

Thanks!

I've added the sets, but made a mistake with 2 of them. They are missing the -1 at the end. You can recognize them because they don't have a set-picture. Please wait with adding these sets to your list until this is solved.

Mixels series 9 are complete

Mixels series 9 are complete

Thanks!   :wub:

I bought these while on vacation.  Now I get to put them in my set list without having to do all the work of adding them to the database. ;)

Hi missing set 41131 Friends Advent is it possible to ad it

I've added it as one set total parts and marked it as incomplete.

First of all, thanks for creating and maintaining this website! The functionality and contains is awesome.

As a 'starter' (dad with younger kids -- always a good excuse) I added my sets to brickset, but my OCD compelled me to list other parts as well, including those from lesser known sets.

I submitted Duplo set http://rebrickable.com/sets/5946-1/, which was improved, and all missing pieces were added by the admins (did I mention your awesomeness?). I'll try to add more Duplo sets.

Also, would there be interest in the addition of non-standard sets, like the mini-builds that came with Lego Friends Activity Books (yes, I have a daughter, how do you know?). I'm aware that Brickset generally decided not to include those, likely because they don't have a Lego-issued identifier. If you like them, should I use the EAN (ISBN-13), or the identifier on the back of the publication. E.g. http://www.meisenmaas.nl/magazines/217/lego-friends-doeboek/has identifier LEA104. (presumable meaning "Lego Adventure book 104")

Finally, if sets that I submit contain parts that are not in the database, what is the best course of action? First mention it on the missing parts forum, or submit immediately anyway?

First of all, thanks for creating and maintaining this website! The functionality and contains is awesome.

As a 'starter' (dad with younger kids -- always a good excuse) I added my sets to brickset, but my OCD compelled me to list other parts as well, including those from lesser known sets.

I submitted Duplo set http://rebrickable.com/sets/5946-1/, which was improved, and all missing pieces were added by the admins (did I mention your awesomeness?). I'll try to add more Duplo sets.

Also, would there be interest in the addition of non-standard sets, like the mini-builds that came with Lego Friends Activity Books (yes, I have a daughter, how do you know?). I'm aware that Brickset generally decided not to include those, likely because they don't have a Lego-issued identifier. If you like them, should I use the EAN (ISBN-13), or the identifier on the back of the publication. E.g. http://www.meisenmaas.nl/magazines/217/lego-friends-doeboek/has identifier LEA104. (presumable meaning "Lego Adventure book 104")

Finally, if sets that I submit contain parts that are not in the database, what is the best course of action? First mention it on the missing parts forum, or submit immediately anyway?

Thanks for the awesomeness comment. :wub:   I had fun doing 5946-1 because there weren't any human type figures.

Right now I'm working on making all the Duplo Figures standardized.  If the Duplo set has Figures in it, please hold off submitting it until that process is finished.  I'll post here in the Forum and the rebrickable front page when we're ready for adding Duplo sets again.

We had a discussion about how to handle the magazines that have parts.  Please take a look at http://rebrickable.com/sets/18703535-1/hamster-play-time-friends-magazine-polish-edition-books-2016

If the mini-build pieces are attached to the book/magazine like in the one above,  submit the book with an ISBN number if you have it, or any other identifying number, and a picture of the front cover.   Then you can submit the actual mini-build as a "b" model of the book number, with an image from inside the book or your actual built model.  If you can build more than one model with the pieces, you would submit the main model as "b1" and others as "b2","b3",etc.

If the mini-builds are in a separate foil type packet, those can be submitted with the number from the packet as a stand-alone set. 

For most standard LEGO sets, it's easier for rebrickable to download the inventory directly.  The bot takes care of adding new pieces and gathering images.  If there's a set you would like added, except Duplo temporarily, just post it in the missing sets Forum section, and we'll see if it's available yet. :)

You know, it would be cool to have a permanent page containing these instructions on how to proceed (and whatever else is pertinent) to add sets. It would really encourage people who have no idea where to start to help build up Rebrickable's database.

That's useful feedback, thanks!

I'll restrain myself on the Duplo front, and will try to add set for some of the Lego Friends adventure books.

I've found that there are already two in the database here:

Lego Friends: Jungle Adventures and Lego Friends: Friends of the Beach. Please note that neither are tagged as "Book", while e.g. Brickmaster Friends is properly tagged as such.

There are more adventure magazines, beside the above two:

Lego Friends: Olivia's Rainbow (apparently the same as "LEGO Friends: Olivia's Great Idea")

Lego Friends: A treat for Goldie

Lego Friends: Grand Adventure (the one I have)

I guess the biggest challenge is to ensure that all parts, in particular all creepy little crawlers pet animals are accounted for in the parts section.

I'll spend some time next friday listing missing parts, if any, and submitting sets, provided I can a proper part listing.

Please check your loose parts lists if you parted out the following sets containing 60470a.  The part has been changed to 60470b in these sets.  An easy way to see the set pictures is to select the Other tab on a Rebrickable page, and then the Change Log and filter set/part ID  60470b.

60035-1   70136-1   76055-1  76010-1   41579-1   60076-1   41015-1   60004-1   40077-1   76026-1   75919-1   70227-1

10664-1   71212-1   30271-1   40211-1   40225-1   40091-1

It looks like the change date was somewhere around 2011 or so. I've changed any sets that were released after 2012 to show the b mold. If anyone has proof of 60470b appearing before that as a regular part in a set, please let me know.

Please check your loose parts lists if you parted out the following sets containing 60470a.  The part has been changed to 60470b in these sets.  An easy way to see the set pictures is to select the Other tab on a Rebrickable page, and then the Change Log and filter set/part ID  60470b.

60035-1   70136-1   76055-1  76010-1   41579-1   60076-1   41015-1   60004-1   40077-1   76026-1   75919-1   70227-1

10664-1   71212-1   30271-1   40211-1   40225-1   40091-1

It looks like the change date was somewhere around 2011 or so. I've changed any sets that were released after 2012 to show the b mold. If anyone has proof of 60470b appearing before that as a regular part in a set, please let me know.[/size]

A small note: unfortunately Element ID 4556156 (Yellow) depicts the old mold 60470a with straight clips. Compare it to Element ID 6093459 (Bright Light Yellow) which shows rounded clips. To prevent confusion, it's better to move the former Element ID to entry 60470a.

A small note: unfortunately Element ID 4556156 (Yellow) depicts the old mold 60470a with straight clips. Compare it to Element ID 6093459 (Bright Light Yellow) which shows rounded clips. To prevent confusion, it's better to move the former Element ID to entry 60470a.

If you meant Bright Light Orange, it is the only color with that image available from the lego cache at the present time.

There are more sets with the b mold in Yellow than there are with the a mold.  

Instructions available online for the sets with 60470b in Yellow use 4556156, so it will remain mapped to the b mold for easier searching.

I have disabled the incorrect cache image.  

It was just an old admin decision to move Element IDs to the mold entries (a/b/...) judging by their pictures. It seemed reasonable since Element IDs are not mold-specific. My apologies if that rule has been changed.

if you search for 7873-1 you get two sets one with a single part and no picture and the set with picture and inventory. the first entry should be removed, leaving the second as the only entry.

Light Bluish Gray parts in this set60069-1.

Part 3245b with axle holder has been changed to 3245c with stud holder.

Part 4285 undetermined has been changed to 4285b with anti-stud.

Corrections have been made to alternate builds.