jantjeuh

Please Report Any Missing Or Incorrect Sets Here

if you search for 7873-1 you get two sets one with a single part and no picture and the set with picture and inventory. the first entry should be removed, leaving the second as the only entry.

That is one strange entry.  If you go to the part details and click on the part usage, you end up at https://rebrickable.com/sets/66208-1/mr.-magoriums-big-book-mr.-magoriums-wonder-emporium-basic-model-2007  with some crazy parts.

Definitely a job for Nathan to untangle.

That is one strange entry.  If you go to the part details and click on the part usage, you end up at https://rebrickable.com/sets/66208-1/mr.-magoriums-big-book-mr.-magoriums-wonder-emporium-basic-model-2007  with some crazy parts.

Definitely a job for Nathan to untangle.

Actually it would be fine to get set bundles like that one when searching for the set. Seem like something maybe version 3 will auto correct.

if i'm right the ben 10 serie is not in the database and for the time being will not be added to it, reed earlier post about that.

Part 87838 is missing from the parts database. (It is a constraction torso used in the Ben 10 series). The part is also missing from inventories for sets like 8519 Big Chill. Details are here on BrickLink. I can submit a photo if needed!

87838  and 87843pb* are numbers used by BrickLink.  The torso is shown combined as one element ID 89469 in the instructions, at Brickset, at Brickowl, and the lego cache.  For this reason, Rebrickable inventories for Ben 10 will continue to use 89649 only.

I've included BrickLink 87838 on the part detail page, so it will at least be searchable here at rebrickable.

if i'm right the ben 10 serie is not in the database and for the time being will not be added to it, reed earlier post about that.

The Ben 10 series is in the combined category--Bionicle, Hero Factory, Constraction  The sets and parts are already in the database.

Ok but the same was asked about the Ben 10 a few months ago and the answer was they will not be added, but sorry i mist this it that they were added.

It can't be searched in the forum because Ben is to short for the search function.

Ok but the same was asked about the Ben 10 a few months ago and the answer was they will not be added, but sorry i mist this it that they were added.

It can't be searched in the forum because Ben is to short for the search function.

Were you thinking of Nathan's July 15 answer to Alex314 post on June 16th about Galidor?  

The Ben 10 sets have been in the database since at least 2014.

Some treasure chests are inventoried as a complete assembly while most seem to be inventoried as separate parts.

The two Black See Barracuda (6285-1 and 10040-1) have the assembly and should probably be split.

Also, I can confirm that 6285-1 had the version without rear slots.

I see some Christmas sets are in the "Christmas" category while others are in "Seasonal" is there e reason or are just some categories missing?

Looks like it is an issue in Lego's own part database. When you look up the inventory at Brickset, it also lists part 6259 in white (as far as I know, both Rebrickable and Brickset get that inventories from Lego's Customer Service). I looked it up in the official instructions of set 31058 and it doesn't show part 6259.

However... Official part count is 174. Brickset's inventory has 174 parts including the wrong one. So what is it supposed to be (btw, Rebrickable has 172 for whatever reason?)...

EDIT: one mystery solved: Rebrickable has 172 instead of 174, cause it's missing 2x DBG 85943.

EDIT2: another error: 74261 should be DBG according to the booklet.

EDIT3: BAM! Found it! Rebrickable is missing 6x green 11153  :D (which are currently the 6x white 6259)

I believe that are all the errors in this inventory.

Vokhev, on 21 Dec 2016 - 1:28 PM, said:

I'm pretty sure 31058-1 doesn't contain 6 white 6259 but I can't find another inventory on line to see if it should be 6 of another part.

legolijntje, on 21 Dec 2016 - 1:55 PM, said:

Looks like it is an issue in Lego's own part database. When you look up the inventory at Brickset, it also lists part 6259 in white (as far as I know, both Rebrickable and Brickset get that inventories from Lego's Customer Service). I looked it up in the official instructions of set 31058 and it doesn't show part 6259.

However... Official part count is 174. Brickset's inventory has 174 parts including the wrong one. So what is it supposed to be (btw, Rebrickable has 172 for whatever reason?)...

EDIT: one mystery solved: Rebrickable has 172 instead of 174, cause it's missing 2x DBG 85943.

EDIT2: another error: 74261 should be DBG according to the booklet.

EDIT3: BAM! Found it! Rebrickable is missing 6x green 11153   (which are currently the 6x white 6259)

I believe that are all the errors in this inventory.

Yes we have been dealing with the white cylinders 6259 for several months. :(  They even show up in the descriptions when we use the element ID numbers.  The images are correct, but the description is for Wall Element in White.  There isn't much we can do, except correct them.

Thanks for the corrected info. :)  When you find any others of these, it's easier for us if you use the Submit Change Request button on the set page.  

21 hours ago, Misaki said:

I've added them. I couldn't find an inventory for the 561606, so I had to go by the set-picture. Can someone confirm that the tiles are medium lavender?

6 hours ago, TobyMac said:

I've added them. I couldn't find an inventory for the 561606, so I had to go by the set-picture. Can someone confirm that the tiles are medium lavender?

Thank you. Tiles are medium lavender, but:

plate special 1x2 side handle is tan

tile special with studs on edge is bright light orange

there is also plate 6x6 green

8 minutes ago, Misaki said:

Thank you. Tiles are medium lavender, but:

plate special 1x2 side handle is tan

tile special with studs on edge is bright light orange

there is also plate 6x6 green

Done

Hi Everybody!

First of all .... Happy New Year!

I have tried to add a New Set 31055 Red Racer.

The webpage said somebody is working on it.

Do We know somehow how is it going?

I have got the set so i can upload the correct partlist too.

Hi, I'm new here, but I couldn't find a set and was contemplating submitting it myself, since I have all the info about it.  But this topic name is telling me I should simply report it here instead, so here it is:

Set ID#: 60152-1
Set Name: Sweeper & Excavator
Theme: Town - Cities - Traffic
Year Released: 2017 (so says the copyright date, anyways)

If it's okay to go ahead and add it myself, one of my questions is: can I use the main image from http://brickset.com/sets/60152-1/Sweeper-Excavator or is that not a good idea? 

I am enjoying getting a good start on organizing/tracking, and I love that this website is here to help in that. :)

1 hour ago, Qrystal said:

Hi, I'm new here, but I couldn't find a set and was contemplating submitting it myself, since I have all the info about it.  But this topic name is telling me I should simply report it here instead, so here it is:

If it's okay to go ahead and add it myself, one of my questions is: can I use the main image from http://brickset.com/sets/60152-1/Sweeper-Excavator or is that not a good idea? 

I am enjoying getting a good start on organizing/tracking, and I love that this website is here to help in that. :)

Please feel free to add the set. There are a lot of new sets out, and any help is welcome. And any high res image will do

21 hours ago, PeterSzabo said:

Hi Everybody!

First of all .... Happy New Year!

I have tried to add a New Set 31055 Red Racer.

The webpage said somebody is working on it.

Do We know somehow how is it going?

I have got the set so i can upload the correct partlist too.

Happy New Year to you too.  I'm on the road headed home from Denver, so the set inventory download isn't working for me right now.

The set is still listed as Work In Progress.  Usually we give a few days to complete the inventory and move it to Pending Approval Status.  If no progress has been made by then, we'll run it ourselves or release it to someone who has the set to add.

10 hours ago, Qrystal said:

We are allowed to use Brickset image addresses, and Brickset uses our inventories in return.  Win-Win for both of us.:) 

Hi,

Let me first say what awsome site you have. My son enjoys building new things with his Legos. Well, I'm "helping" him ...

After christmas, he got a new set, which is missing (I assume)

1. 70351-1
  2. Clay's Falcon Fighter Blaster
  3. 2017
  4. Nexo Knights

http://brickset.com/sets/70351-1/Clay-s-Falcon-Fighter-Blaster

Thanks if you are adding it.
Happy new year to all