jantjeuh

Please Report Any Missing Or Incorrect Part Images Here

Yeah, it didn't have one before I renamed it from the bricklonk name to the peeron name, just thought it odd that it came up with the image that it did.

Well, if it finds an LDraw image with the same ID as the part, and no Element ID image or explicit LDraw mapping can be found, then it uses that LDraw image. Turns out that the LDraw folks reused the same ID for a different mold altogether.

Hi,

Image for part 3008a is incorrect. The 3D is ok.

Regards

He is refering to the part detail Image and not the tumbnail.

Please add picture for :

40345c01 - on Brickset

x1676 - on Brickset

32181c02 - update mini image with same as large one. Mini picture hardly shows what the part is.

45786, 45784 - incorrect color on picture for Blue, Yellow and Pearl Light Gray 

45785, 45783 - incorrect color on picture for Blue and Yellow

47371 - incorrect color on picture for Pearl Light Gray

Please add picture for :

40345c01 - on Brickset

x1676 - on Brickset

32181c02 - update mini image with same as large one. Mini picture hardly shows what the part is.

These parts have their corresponding Element ID images added and have been renamed according to their Design IDs.

45786, 45784 - incorrect color on picture for Blue, Yellow and Pearl Light Gray 

45785, 45783 - incorrect color on picture for Blue and Yellow

47371 - incorrect color on picture for Pearl Light Gray

Element IDs (nor a valid LDraw ID) are not available for the other colors, hence the 'wrong' color image is used with a 'Similar Image' tag.

Element IDs (nor a valid LDraw ID) are not available for the other colors, hence the 'wrong' color image is used with a 'Similar Image' tag.

Sorry, I'm not aware of software options you use, so my question might sound dumb - isn't it impossible to apply certain color (we know which one we need) to software generated part?

We use the official renders by LEGO (Element ID images), or LDraw renders. We can (usually) change the colour of the LDraw renders, but not of the LEGO images, unfortunately.

Part 30332: I think that Element ID 4527986 may be incorrectly mapped to Flat Silver instead of Pearl Light Gray.

Agreed, it's pre-2010, fixed to PLG.

I saw the antenna one the other day, LEGO haven't changed the elementID for the new flat tops, there's only one ID for both types [which they don't differentiate, strange as most new moulds get a new elementID even if they don't rename the part]. I've swapped it, and the LDraw model makes it look correct. As long as we take care pulling new sets it should be fine. Good enough, or can you think of an other way?

Is it possible to add picture from Lego for part 88292 in Lavender?

There are no recent change log entries for this, and I am seeing a lavender picture for this part in all the proper places.  Please give a specific place where you found it missing.

This old 1x8 brick (part 3008a) currently has a 3D image as the main image that is a technic piece.

Thanks. I had to use a regular 1x8 picture, but there is a photo on the page to show the different bottoms of the brick.

I mean a nice Lego render from Element IDs, I only see an LDraw render. Brickset has a proper picture for Element ID 6134551.

This is not Brickset.