jantjeuh

Please Report Any Missing Or Incorrect Part Images Here

3003b has a incorrect photo of a 3003a, it makes those entries confusing, since they don't follow chronological order.

1 hour ago, biodreamer said:

3003b has a incorrect photo of a 3003a, it makes those entries confusing, since they don't follow chronological order.

Good spot. Now sorted, thanks 

Posted (edited)

Plate 2x3 (3021) shows "No image available" for yellow in the gallery of available colors. The image is also missing from my part lists.

Edited by sirjective1

4 minutes ago, sirjective1 said:

Plate 2x3 (3021) shows "No image available" for yellow in the gallery of available colors.

Nathan is working on it... -smile-

THX for reporting the problem!

15 hours ago, sirjective1 said:

Plate 2x3 (3021) shows "No image available" for yellow in the gallery of available colors. The image is also missing from my part lists.

Last night (or for him: this morning) Nathan has implemented a new system for thumbnails. The yellow 3021 has reappeared.
If you find any other errors, please let us know.

I just submitted photos for 11816pr0002 and 11816pr0127, but mixed them up. Can I see my submitted photos and withdraw them? Or should I just do what I am doing here, and announce the mistake, so they will be swapped when accepting the photos?

11 minutes ago, sirjective1 said:

I just submitted photos for 11816pr0002 and 11816pr0127, but mixed them up. Can I see my submitted photos and withdraw them? Or should I just do what I am doing here, and announce the mistake, so they will be swapped when accepting the photos?

I've swapped them. Letting us know here is good. Change Request is also possible.

Thank you. I followed the advice in the Editing Part Photos help page, which was quite easy to follow. My photos show the head attached to a body, instead of a free-floating head, and thought about cropping the neck also. But my Gimp skills were lacking - I did not manage to erase the neck in a way that was non-ovbious. So I uploaded them as is. Hope that's OK.

I intend to upload the other heads that I own in the same pose, because I got really confused trying to tell them apart just from the title and Element images. 🙂

2 minutes ago, sirjective1 said:

Thank you. I followed the advice in the Editing Part Photos help page, which was quite easy to follow. My photos show the head attached to a body, instead of a free-floating head, and thought about cropping the neck also. But my Gimp skills were lacking - I did not manage to erase the neck in a way that was non-ovbious. So I uploaded them as is. Hope that's OK.

I intend to upload the other heads that I own in the same pose, because I got really confused trying to tell them apart just from the title and Element images. 🙂

They look perfect as is. With these all-round heads it's impossible to not use a neck or other bar.