jantjeuh

Please Report Any Missing Or Incorrect Part Relationships Here

I don't know if this matters much, but there is a difference between 6005 and 92903.

I came across it when I needed all of one color for a moc and realized they had slightly different outside curves.

They are both listed under 6005.

In the picture the 6005 is at the back, a dark red then red 92903 in front of it, then bright light orange 33243 and 88293, to show the curve is the same for all except the 6005. 

IMG_9180.JPG

Hi

I did also had the same problem last week with 68 LBG, they are not the same but then problem 2 you can not buy them, BL & Brickowl only have 1 type.

So i think they have to stay so as it is, maybe only mention it.

Yes indead and mentioning the number 92903 by 6005 just like BL & BO, and that they are slightly different in shape.

It seems nobody did pic this up can you please ad the number 92903 to the page of part 6005.

Only ad it to the search is not enough,.

And there are a lott more of thiese things still hanging in the air to be done, can anybody make these little changes.

On October 11, 2017 at 9:17 AM, allthenamesaretaken said:

I don't know if this matters much, but there is a difference between 6005 and 92903.

I came across it when I needed all of one color for a moc and realized they had slightly different outside curves.

They are both listed under 6005.

In the picture the 6005 is at the back, a dark red then red 92903 in front of it, then bright light orange 33243 and 88293, to show the curve is the same for all except the 6005. 

I've tried to include the picture in the notes section for part 6005, but it is just too large.

On October 25, 2017 at 3:15 AM, Lucky-Ramses said:

It seems nobody did pic this up can you please ad the number 92903 to the page of part 6005.

Only ad it to the search is not enough,.

And there are a lott more of thiese things still hanging in the air to be done, can anybody make these little changes.

Bricklink and Brickowl combine 6005 and 92903.  Someone could probably figure out which sets have one or the other, but it would require checking the actual instruction inventory for each set to get the element ID and compare it to the design ID.  What appear as little changes to you still have to be researched and verified.

Thank you thank you very much for picking this up, i will make a picture of the old 6005 smal bow and the new mold 92903 larger bow, problem to split them really up is the date the new mold is in use.

But i will look into it, it has to do with the corner stone that is the time also the 92903 replaced the 6005.

2 hours ago, legolijntje said:

I would say it's the other way around though; I think 28809 can be merged into 18677.

Yes you're right

11 hours ago, thea said:

I've tried to include the picture in the notes section for part 6005, but it is just too large.

Here is a much smaller version of the pic for 6005, 92903, 33243 and 88293

I've also made it a little brighter and cleared up the foreground shadow. I hope @allthenamesaretaken doesn't mind.

6005.JPG.0c3797bf709b412e831ed38994d2577c.JPG

Edited by slangivar
I forgot the picture

11 hours ago, Lucky-Ramses said:

Thank you thank you very much for picking this up, i will make a picture of the old 6005 smal bow and the new mold 92903 larger bow, problem to split them really up is the date the new mold is in use.

But i will look into it, it has to do with the corner stone that is the time also the 92903 replaced the 6005.

I'm not thrilled with using 'larger bow', but haven't come up with anything better.  What I really need is a specific word description that defines the difference.  I did look at a few of my own, and am willing to make the split because the 92903 is actually molded on the part.   This may cause some old part list back-up files to have incorrect information, because this isn't a situation that can be normalized. 

If someone will make a list from the instruction book inventories showing the element ID and the Set Number/s it belongs to, I can transfer the 92903 ones out of 6005.  Please put it in a change request marked FOR THEA. 

We can never make a clean break using a date, because there will be carry overs and random occasions of old stock showing up in later years.  I know the instruction books aren't always correct, but they are the main reference for the majority of casual LEGO users.

3 hours ago, thea said:

If someone will make a list from the instruction book inventories showing the element ID and the Set Number/s it belongs to, I can transfer the 92903 ones out of 6005.  Please put it in a change request marked FOR THEA. 

I don't know if this helps, the Brickset.com database has the 92903 and 6005 separate in their inventories for sets. By looking up the each part number it says which sets they came in. Assuming of course that those inventories are accurate.

5 hours ago, slangivar said:

Here is a much smaller version of the pic for 6005, 92903, 33243 and 88293

I've also made it a little brighter and cleared up the foreground shadow. I hope @allthenamesaretaken doesn't mind.

I don't mind at all. It looks much better than the original. (I don't know much about photo editing)

43 minutes ago, allthenamesaretaken said:

I don't know if this helps, the Brickset.com database has the 92903 and 6005 separate in their inventories for sets. By looking up the each part number it says which sets they came in. Assuming of course that those inventories are accurate.

Brickset accuracy depends on when the set inventory was downloaded from lego replacement parts.  Rebrickable uses the same source.  If I downloaded the inventory today of an older set that had 6005, the download would show 92903, because that is what is available now.  This is good for the primary goal of helping Rebrickable members find possible substitute parts that are currently available and likely to be less expensive.  Not so good for the historical accuracy.;)

23 hours ago, thea said:

I'm not thrilled with using 'larger bow', but haven't come up with anything better.  What I really need is a specific word description that defines the difference.  I did look at a few of my own, and am willing to make the split because the 92903 is actually molded on the part.   This may cause some old part list back-up files to have incorrect information, because this isn't a situation that can be normalized. 

I don't think you have to come up with different names, just do it the same as with 15672 Slope 45° 2 x 1 with 2/3 Cutout [New Version] and Slope 45° 2 x 1 with 2/3 Cutout [Original Version]

I just got a printed part with nearly the same print as 18746pr0002 (I think mine has regular blue print not medium blue but I'm not sure) from the build a minifig area at the lego store. The part that I have has the number 93218 molded on the underside. A search of 93218 does not return any results, so I think it should be added to as an alternate to part 18746.

On a side note, does anyone add the different printed parts from the build a minifig. I have seen a number of printed parts that I don't believe are in any sets. A lot of them appear to be different colors of some of the collectable minifigs.

On November 15, 2017 at 5:41 PM, allthenamesaretaken said:

I just got a printed part with nearly the same print as 18746pr0002 (I think mine has regular blue print not medium blue but I'm not sure) from the build a minifig area at the lego store. The part that I have has the number 93218 molded on the underside. A search of 93218 does not return any results, so I think it should be added to as an alternate to part 18746.

On a side note, does anyone add the different printed parts from the build a minifig. I have seen a number of printed parts that I don't believe are in any sets. A lot of them appear to be different colors of some of the collectable minifigs.

Looking at 93218 in the change log, the number was deleted.  I'm not sure why, so I'll dig a little deeper and get back to you.

In the Forum, post a photo taken by you of the part you purchased from the LEGO Store build-a-minifig.  After allowing some time for members to comment on if it's already listed or a valid new part, the part could be created.   

On 11/17/2017 at 2:07 AM, thea said:

Looking at 93218 in the change log, the number was deleted.  I'm not sure why, so I'll dig a little deeper and get back to you.

In the Forum, post a photo taken by you of the part you purchased from the LEGO Store build-a-minifig.  After allowing some time for members to comment on if it's already listed or a valid new part, the part could be created.   

I finally took the picture. I could not get a clear picture of the back showing the part number 93218, it was just too small. In the picture I have a regular blue and a medium blue tile beside the snowboard. There seems to be both regular and medium blue on the snowboard, I don't have the one that came with the collectable minifigure, 18746pr0002, to compare to. They may be the same print and I have no problem just entering mine in as that one. I do  think that 93218 should go to 18746 when a search is made. I checked a different 18746 and it appears to be identical to 93218.

snowboard_regular_and_medium_blue.thumb.png.7b510ee77adeb4d2dc41a1d2056f817e.png

15 hours ago, allthenamesaretaken said:

I finally took the picture. I could not get a clear picture of the back showing the part number 93218, it was just too small. In the picture I have a regular blue and a medium blue tile beside the snowboard. There seems to be both regular and medium blue on the snowboard, I don't have the one that came with the collectable minifigure, 18746pr0002, to compare to. They may be the same print and I have no problem just entering mine in as that one. I do  think that 93218 should go to 18746 when a search is made. I checked a different 18746 and it appears to be identical to 93218.

snowboard_regular_and_medium_blue.thumb.png.7b510ee77adeb4d2dc41a1d2056f817e.png

I have both snowboard prints and mine for this one is definitely Medium Azure and Dark Azure like in the lego picture on the part detail page.  All 3 of mine(2 of the other print) have 93218 as the mold number.  I've re-instated part 93218 and will be converting the two printed parts that are currently listed as 18746.  I'm going to use your photo in the notes and list the colors in the name as varied.  It may take a day or two, as there are several other items I need to work on first.

3 hours ago, thea said:

I have both snowboard prints and mine for this one is definitely Medium Azure and Dark Azure like in the lego picture on the part detail page.  All 3 of mine(2 of the other print) have 93218 as the mold number.  I've re-instated part 93218 and will be converting the two printed parts that are currently listed as 18746.  I'm going to use your photo in the notes and list the colors in the name as varied.  It may take a day or two, as there are several other items I need to work on first.

Thank you

The page for 3747b slope inverted 33° 3 x 2 [Connections between studs] says that:

It looks like this Part has been superseded by LEGO Part 3747a Slope Inverted 33° 3 x 2 [No Connections between Studs].

Shouldn't it be the other way around? 3747b is the newer part.

The 41188-1 - Breakout from the Goblin King's Fortress says that it has 3747a but I know mine has 3747b. I am sure because it is still together and I just checked. There are a number of other newer sets that say they have 3747a that I am fairly sure came with 3747b but I can't prove that as mine are taken apart.

I assume that the issue is in the data from Lego as Brickset's database has the same info for set 41188, but bricklink has the 3747b in its database.

7 hours ago, allthenamesaretaken said:

The page for 3747b slope inverted 33° 3 x 2 [Connections between studs] says that:

It looks like this Part has been superseded by LEGO Part 3747a Slope Inverted 33° 3 x 2 [No Connections between Studs].

Shouldn't it be the other way around? 3747b is the newer part.

The 41188-1 - Breakout from the Goblin King's Fortress says that it has 3747a but I know mine has 3747b. I am sure because it is still together and I just checked. There are a number of other newer sets that say they have 3747a that I am fairly sure came with 3747b but I can't prove that as mine are taken apart.

I assume that the issue is in the data from Lego as Brickset's database has the same info for set 41188, but bricklink has the 3747b in its database.

Indeed. New sets that are imported wrongfully get the old 3747a version. I have to check the mappings for this part, and edit all sets from after at least 2009

27393 Minifig Shooter with 3.2 Shaft and 32643 MINI SHOOTER, W/ 3.2 SHAFT, NO. 1 seem to be the same part with different numbers for the solid and transparent colors.
They should probably be put together or at least show as related parts to each other.