jantjeuh

Please Report Any Missing Or Incorrect Parts Here

332 posts in this topic

In this topic, you can report missing or incorrect Rebrickable parts, and we will get them added or fixed as soon as possible.

In case of a missing Rebrickable part, please include:

1. Part description (use BrickLink or Brickset for inspiration).
  2. Part category. Use the part search (click on 'Advanced Search') to see the part categories available.
  3. (Optional) Any LEGO Design IDs or Elements IDs for this part that you know of.
  4. (Optional) Any external mappings for this part that you know of (i.e., the equivalent numbers used by BrickLink, etc.).
  5. (Optional) Any internal relationships for this part that should be created (e.g., a 'Mold variant' relationship with another part).

In case of incorrect part information, simply state the Rebrickable part number and what exactly should be corrected.

Thanks in advance!

Is it possable to make a time line for part 3068a, 3069a and 3070a so that they are shown in every set made till.

After that parts are whit groove so 1976 is 3068b, 3069b and 3070b.

If that can be done the part error for 3068a will be gone, but also all the older sets will have the correct parts, and also all the new sets will not longer show the old variant.

On this moment in a set from before 1976 part 3068b is shown and that is not correct, just like set 471 from 1966 it has only part 3068a in it.

There are actually some sets released in 1974 that used 3068b, 3069b, and 3070b, according to BrickLink. I will change all sets from 1973 and before to use 3068a, 3069a and 3070a.

Thanks just 1 more error gone

Bricklink and Peeron are not always right just like set 102A, peeron is wrong and bricklink takes it just as it is on peeron.

Will ad the right set as 102a-2 this week, then everybody can build it like the instructions from 1970.

There are some errors yes, but I've found that on the whole BrickLink is more reliable than Peeron, since there are many more users actively submitting corrections. Peeron also doesn't seem to be updated anymore.

Yes you are right Peeron is not maintained in a long time, and there are so many errors on it.

I do not use it also bricklink is not used by me, only to order parts.

Just as i mentioned in a nother topic i work with time lines then you can solve 99% of the part problem without to check other sites.

Sorry if you can't take me serieus.

Just take a look at part 30389a/b/c that is complete messed up the c version is also made in Light Gray so it was before 2004.

I have found 1 set where it was in also the part error will then automticaly disapear.

I have set 4614 of 2002 and there is the 30389c version allready in it.

Also the picture of part 30389 is of the 30389c.

With timeline i mean if Lego made a change to a mold the old part was faded out that is in most of the cases so.

In many of the cases they use the old mold to make miner adjustments so the older part can not longer be made because often the mold does not longer exist, in most cases it also to expensive to make a new one.

And there starts the timeline.

First was the 30389a replaced by the 30389b and then the 30389c and stil today, so the 30389c is now atleast 11 years in production.

This is when all 3 versions have the same Lego part id.

Yes in boxes not sold the old part is still in it but not made after the last production year, that is were the timline on bricklink fades away.

So if it is in the catalog after 3 years it is still listed as made also 3 years later but that is not the case.

An if i'm not sure about a part i won't, believe me i won't bother you with it.

As that is for a lot of parts.

Also the 6538 there is the A with the + opening and the B with the X but there is also a inbetween version off very hard plastyk with also a X opening but it is with a miner change to the soft plastyk version.

You can pic them out very easy the Light Gray ones are mostly heavely yellowed.

I have them in Black, Blue, Green White and Light Gray there can be more, they also break very easy.

We're taking you seriously, no worries  :) Your comments are appreciated, I also like to get things nailed down as accurate as possible (though there are some cases where we have to be pragmatic).

Well I figured it might be better to hide the LDraw models for Undetermined Parts, as these are often the renders of actual sub-molds, this may confuse some people.

Edit: whoops, I thought I would help you out and delete your double post, now they're both gone  :P  :D

Edit 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJpY7eT6oNk#t=191

Sorry, jantjeuh, I didn't notice you'd been working on 30389. Please go on.

Sorry if you can't take me serious.

Take it easy!

Well I figured it might be better to hide the LDraw models for Undetermined Parts, as these are often the renders of actual sub-molds, this may confuse some people.

I don't think it's a good idea. It's better to see some picture at such entries. And adding false LDraw mapping will hide the redirection warning.

I can't find ID 4012 / 4022 2   (2x4 Mini Storage brick) here on rebrickable. Release year 2010.

Hi, I'm trying to add an old set I have, which is not in the database.

It's 1544 (duplo medium bucket), and I can't find the to minifigs in the part finder.

Here are the links to the part page of them in bricklink, complete with images and everything:

>>  2312c01.jpg

>> http://img.bricklink.com/P/3/4253.gif

>>  dupdoor1.jpg

>>  4066pb079.jpg

>>  3437pb015.gif

Please let me know if I'm in the wrong place, or there is a tool to add a part that I'm not aware of. I'm quite new to this site.

Thank you.

Hi karmanzille,

We do not expend too much effort towards keeping Duplo inventories up to date, as this site is mainly focused towards 'regular' LEGO. You won't find many Galidor sets either, for instance. There are some Duplo inventories present, but most of these were added in an automated manner and may be missing parts, or their parts may be missing proper numbering, descriptions or images, as you have noticed. Perhaps in the future we will expand to also include all Duplo inventories in a proper manner. Anyway, I've created placeholders for dupfig008 and dupfig009, which you can use in the meantime.

When it comes to part images, in general, we can only add images for parts that have valid LDraw renders available, or for which LEGO have released official Element ID renders. We do not (currently) support user-uploaded images like BrickLink does, sorry. Out of those parts you listed only part 2312c01 had Element ID renders available, these have been added.

In the future, please post part image-related requests in this thread. Thanks  :)

Thank you for your help!

I understand that this site is more focused on 'regular' LEGO. I was searching for duplo MOCs but I can see that there aren't may.

Maybe I'll submit some later.

May I add a few more old duplo sets to your database?

Sure, feel free to submit any sets you like  :) If you're missing any parts, post in this thread and I will add them for you.

I don't know exactly of this is a bug, but using API's get_part ledas to :

71075 has a rebrickable ID of 71076 and

71076 has a rebrickable ID of 71075

both parts are different (straight and bowed). I try t get information by navigation over rebrickable ID, but end up in a loop.

Cheers, Michael

Arf...that means, the part ID I use to get a part is the bricklink ID? Strange :)

BTW, is there some documentation about the relations of all the parts, molds, stickered stuff etc? It's very complicated to build a local database and manage all the exceptions. For example, I get a response for a part ID that only contains a rebrickable ID, no colors etc. I then use the rebrickable ID to get more information about that part sending a new request. But it's hard to relate all this together.