jantjeuh

Please Report Any Missing Or Incorrect Parts Here

346 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, legolijntje said:

This set contains both 30413 and 43337. However, 30413 is an inactive part and it shouldn't be there. It only needs 2x 43337.
I have no idea why that particular instance of 30413 is left?

Fixed

Was just checking part 3932 and whit the release of V3 it is on disabled but i also did loose al my loose parts of this mold the 3932a to d.

Has this been done by more parts then i lost a huge bunch of Scala and Belvile parts, and maybe many more.

Edit: now they show up in the search just suddenly????????

Also my total peace count did go up, is this a ghost part????

Edited by Babbel-Technica

1 hour ago, Babbel-Technica said:

Was just checking part 3932 and whit the release of V3 it is on disabled but i also did loose al my loose parts of this mold the 3932a to d.

Has this been done by more parts then i lost a huge bunch of Scala and Belvile parts, and maybe many more.

Edit: now they show up in the search just suddenly????????

Also my total peace count did go up, is this a ghost part????

I can't find a 3932 part on any site.  Is this a typo?

Sorry i mean 6932(i did search for this number), it was still early for me and the interaction between my eyes and fingers does not work before 2 cups of coffee.

The basic part 6932 can't be used anymore but the subparts were not showing but suddenly they were back and also my spare part count did increase by 10.

I'm setting al my sets on no spare parts so after a further 100 sets i wright down the total parts, allready scrapped over 1500 parts on this way.

But should this part 6932 and it's subparts(6932a to d) not be in Scala it is also called Scala.

Ok here again for the same part and again 6932a is gone, when you look at this page i have non.

http://rebrickable.com/parts/6932a/scala-accessories-bottle-perfume-with-pyramid-base-and-atomizer/

But if i look at my inventory of loose parts it says

6932a Medium Orange 1

6932a Medium Green 1

Is also for the other 3 the b/c/d

This makes it very difficult to order parts, when i know i have them but they do not show up on the part detail pages.

On March 5, 2017 at 3:07 AM, Babbel-Technica said:

Ok here again for the same part and again 6932a is gone, when you look at this page i have non.

http://rebrickable.com/parts/6932a/scala-accessories-bottle-perfume-with-pyramid-base-and-atomizer/

But if i look at my inventory of loose parts it says

6932a Medium Orange 1

6932a Medium Green 1

Is also for the other 3 the b/c/d

This makes it very difficult to order parts, when i know i have them but they do not show up on the part detail pages.

Gave you a reputation point for making your main profile available for viewing.  It let me see exactly what you are talking about. :)

Right now - Admins are discussing this to see what can be done.  

Those two Nexo Shields show up in 70332 Ultimate Aaron and 70323 Jestro's Volcano Lair

Just checked the downloadable instructions and they have the same part id so are the same parts

Not sure if this is the best thread for it, but it seems that 4085b - Plate Special 1 x 1 with Clip Vertical [Thin U Clip] is still in use, these are Tan, Orange & Light Bluish Gray parts from recent sets (two of the orange 4085b I have came from a Cobrax Mixel if memory serves), also have this in Reddish Brown.

IMAG0440.jpg

Edited by VorpalRyu

11 hours ago, VorpalRyu said:

Not sure if this is the best thread for it, but it seems that 4085b - Plate Special 1 x 1 with Clip Vertical [Thin U Clip] is still in use, these are Tan, Orange & Light Bluish Gray parts from recent sets (two of the orange 4085b I have came from a Cobrax Mixel if memory serves), also have this in Reddish Brown.

I have 4 reddish brown also. I don't know the sets they're from because I got them individually from Bricklink. But I'm pretty sure reddish brown came along after the change from 4085b to 4085c and there is the thin round version after that.

I get a part error in my inventory on these but I'm not sure how to solve that unless some sets can be determined to contain 4085b consistently. Unless there is a function for alternate parts in a set's inventory in v3?

The thing with mold is that each color run out at different time periods. so our lazy method to set the boundaries isn't perfect but it beats setting each set individually. setting sets in more detail can then be done individually when most sets got their mold correct.

18 hours ago, biodreamer said:

The thing with mold is that each color run out at different time periods. so our lazy method to set the boundaries isn't perfect but it beats setting each set individually. setting sets in more detail can then be done individually when most sets got their mold correct.

That's true but the case of the reddish brown ones seems stranger. I'm pretty sure that 4085c (probably even 60897) was already around when the color first appeared. that would imply that these were actually made in 4085c after the other molds were around. That couldn't be leftovers from an older batch. There is no first date for reddish brown so I can't be sure.

Each factory has it's own molds.....so nothing weird if one factory had older mold then others.

In the early days when there was only one factory producing a specific part it wasn't a issue.

Edited by biodreamer

I mentioned a few of these in individual submission but I think there's a wider cleanup that needs to be done. This part and it's color variations are inventoried very inconsistently:

http://rebrickable.com/parts/19857pat0001/minifig-ninjago-wrap-type-2-with-wraps-and-knot-pattern/

It's dual molded so presumably, one color (either the hood or the wrap) will be in the part name while the other will be the color selected in the inventory. I don't know which should be which. This is a link to one of them but others are inventoried differently. Once this is done, it will be necessary to check each set to verify if the color must now be changed.

Hello,

I have some Duplo sets which are not available in the database:

- 40267 is just a small bag with very few pieces. Besides the plastic parts, there are cards for the Memory game (match the pairs). I got this as a gift from a local store when I bought larger sets. I have attached picture of the front side. Back side contains small text only in various languages across whole surface.

- 10845 are 10848 are well-known sets. I have attached pictures with parts list. There are pictures of the boxes over the Internet but I can take and uplaod pictures of those if needed (i.e. becaus of high resolution)

Can you add these sets to the database? Thanks

Regards,

Ivan

10845 parts list.jpg

10848 parts list.jpg

40267 small bag.jpg

Lego Dimesnions Plates part number errors

Hi, I think that there are some minor problems with the naming standards for the Lego Dimensions Plates:

e.g.:Part 19981pr0045: Dimensions Toy Tag 4 x 4 x 2/3 with 2 Studs for Slimer #39 (Ghostbusters) should be renamed to 19981pr0039, because missing part: Dimensions Toy Tag 4 x 4 x 2/3 with 2 Studs for MIchael Knight #45 should have its part number pr0045, right?