jantjeuh

Please Report Any Missing Or Incorrect Parts Here

362 posts in this topic

I have noticed that there are two types of part 30091 (Minifig, Scuba Tank)

The first type has the base of the tank in the shape of a circle.
They correspond to the colors White and Light Gray, and were released in sets between 1997 and 2002

The second type has the base of the tank in the shape of a cross, allowing the Lego bars to fit
They are Dark Gray, Darh Bluish Gray and Orange. They were manufactured between 2002 and 2016

20170510_174205.jpg

20170510_174014.jpg

6 hours ago, Daniel58 said:

I have noticed that there are two types of part 30091 (Minifig, Scuba Tank)

The first type has the base of the tank in the shape of a circle.
They correspond to the colors White and Light Gray, and were released in sets between 1997 and 2002

The second type has the base of the tank in the shape of a cross, allowing the Lego bars to fit
They are Dark Gray, Darh Bluish Gray and Orange. They were manufactured between 2002 and 2016

I'm doing some research on this.  So far I've found no 30091 were included in any sets in 2005 or 2006.  I think the better cut-off date is any set released after 2006, unless the new mold can be verified with an MISB for a set before that time.

I will create a new part with the mold variation for people who want to inventory these separately in their loose parts lists.  Please use the Submit Photo for 30091 for your 2 images so we can include them in the notes portion.

Making the changes in the set inventories is not a high priority.  If you submit a Change Request for part 30091 with a list of the sets after 2006, we'll get to them when the Change Request reaches the top of the queue.

The minifig head, which bricklink lists as 3626cpb0122b, is missing. It is similar to 3625cpr1665 except that the missing part has red eyebrows rather than brown ones.

On ‎1‎-‎5‎-‎2017 at 9:53 PM, Lucky-Ramses said:

But a further question i have a color not listed on rebrick it is solor 219 Lilac brick 3001 2*4 can that color be added it is not the same as 112 Medium Violet.

Anybody an idea when it will be added i just gave a change request but that has to be to color 219 and not 112.

But color 219 is stil not added to de librairy see brickset for more info about 219, it has the same name but is very different in shade.

Hi i'm sorting out my sticker sets and did submit the missing Technic pictures today, but i also have 42 Technic sets which are not in the database, i did submit 1 now for the 42030.

Can i submit them all through the submit part, ore would you radder have the numbers here.

I have put them all under my scanner on 150dpi so they look very good.

I also did find a few in the database which are not so nice can i submit new ones for those it are 5 ore 6.

Other themes to sort out are Elves & Friends these i have complete and also not used. 

39 minutes ago, Lucky-Ramses said:

Can i submit them all through the submit part, ore would you radder have the numbers here.

Whatever you want. I can add them for you, but then you won't get the xp for adding new parts, only for the photos.

If you can make a list of the partnumber (first 5 digit number on the stickersheet) and set I have enough info.

Ok i will submit them on the website then i sort out all the info for you, then you also have the 7 digit Lego numbers, give me a week ore 2 i have over 150 sticker sets not on the site, and still couting.

Do note that a lot of sticker sheets have 2 different element ids. One for North America (NA) and one for the rest of the world. I believe Rebrickable has a 'rule' to only one version of those. I'm not sure which one though (maybe @thea knows that). Bricklink always lists both versions in the catalog so that way you can find out which is NA and which isn't.

3 hours ago, legolijntje said:

Do note that a lot of sticker sheets have 2 different element ids. One for North America (NA) and one for the rest of the world. I believe Rebrickable has a 'rule' to only one version of those. I'm not sure which one though (maybe @thea knows that). Bricklink always lists both versions in the catalog so that way you can find out which is NA and which isn't.

I have continued to use the stk single designation for both versions because they would always show as No Image Available, and the stk immediately lets you know it is a sticker.  Just using the design number makes it appear as a regular part without an image.  Now that we have the ability to have a photo, using the design number(the first 5 digits) will be better.  

@NathanI think it would be good to have an announcement about the change for people who have been used to the stk for so many years.

@Lucky-Ramses------For a sticker sheet that already has a 'stk' number with both versions listed in one part number--  

Please submit a regular change request and note the version/s before submitting the photo/s.

An Admin will take care of splitting them and assigning the new number/s.  That way you'll receive the email notice for the change request completed, and know you can submit the photo/s to the correct new numbers.  

------For sticker sheets that are not in a set inventory--

Please use 'submit a part' with the first 5 numbers, and include the Set number in the Name.  Adding the Bricklink stk number would be helpful.   

About part 6051c03 i do not understand why it is so difficult to ad this part ore combine the loose parts to this.

The other 3 are allready in the database see 6051c02/ 04/ 05 and from the loose parts there is only remaining the black one that has to be combined into 6051c03

Because if you click them together you can not seperate them without harming ore damaging the parts, and that was the policy on rebricable.com of adding parts if you can not seprate them in an easy way they have to be added as combined parts and it has nothing to do with Ldraw.

This is also for the parts 2855 and 2856 they are also all combined behalve the 2856 black and the 2855 LBG these have to be done under number 2856c03

7 hours ago, Lucky-Ramses said:

About part 6051c03 i do not understand why it is so difficult to ad this part ore combine the loose parts to this.

The other 3 are allready in the database see 6051c02/ 04/ 05 and from the loose parts there is only remaining the black one that has to be combined into 6051c03

Because if you click them together you can not seperate them without harming ore damaging the parts, and that was the policy on rebricable.com of adding parts if you can not seprate them in an easy way they have to be added as combined parts and it has nothing to do with Ldraw.

This is also for the parts 2855 and 2856 they are also all combined behalve the 2856 black and the 2855 LBG these have to be done under number 2856c03

I did bring this to Nathan and his answer was to leave them the way they are now.