jantjeuh

Please Report Any Missing Or Incorrect Parts Here

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Bubzrulz said:

this "part" needs to be added https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=bb796pb01&idColor=1#T=S&C=1&O={"color":1} surpirsed it wasnt added with the CMF's

I just got my CMF box yesterday, so I'll be checking all of the 71019 CMFs.  

There is some info that just doesn't get released from lego.com. BrickLink assigns numbers that start with bb when that happens.  

I try to avoid creating a temporary part number if there's a chance I can find the right one in a reasonable time.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, thea said:

I just got my CMF box yesterday, so I'll be checking all of the 71019 CMFs.  

There is some info that just doesn't get released from lego.com. BrickLink assigns numbers that start with bb when that happens.  

I try to avoid creating a temporary part number if there's a chance I can find the right one in a reasonable time.  

 ninjaro minifigs in general seem to be bad for this from what i've seen 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bubzrulz said:

 ninjaro minifigs in general seem to be bad for this from what i've seen 

Yes. For some reason when we add Ninjago sets the minifigures are not provided bij LEGO and have to be added manually with unknown partnumbers, what is a pain. Same goes for Nexo Knights Shields

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, maxemoo said:

Welcome to the Forum.  :) 

Thanks for the info.  I traced that to the DK book The Batman Visual Dictionary that has 0 parts at Rebrickable.  Since you are new, and haven't reached the Level needed to submit a change request, I'll add this to the list for you.  

We have a slightly different cataloging system from BrickLink.  It may take a little while to research and create the parts.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, Bubzrulz,

parts 28920 has a comment below the images that says:

Part created automatically by Bot during LEGO Inventory download and may be incorrect.

So, yes, you should probably use 13770 and ignore 28920.

Take care,

Simon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Bubzrulz said:

part 28920 and part 13770  are the same aren't they?

It sometimes happens that LEGO makes a random new part-number for an existing part. I've normalised the 28920 into 13770. That means all part-lists and sets with 28920 are changed into 13770, and 28920 is deactivated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One note to those deactivated parts, they should contain reference to the correct parts (hyperlink) please.

for example if you go here: 

https://www.rebrickable.com/parts/4073/

there is no way to know it should be 6141. a search will find it but you won't by navigating.

a link to the part that made it deactivated would improve auto mapping travel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, biodreamer said:

One note to those deactivated parts, they should contain reference to the correct parts (hyperlink) please.

for example if you go here: 

https://www.rebrickable.com/parts/4073/

there is no way to know it should be 6141. a search will find it but you won't by navigating.

a link to the part that made it deactivated would improve auto mapping travel.

Good point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please turn part 3828 on again not only did it disapear from my spare parts but also my mocs do not longer contain the part.

By changing it to 30663 is not the solution, keep it on so i and we al can stil use it and i also can change my moc's back to the right steering wheel.

30663 does not fit in my moc's i'm working on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi this is also still hanging to even be answered i did have to post it in the forum because it could not be done by a change request.

8365-1 to the topic i mean.

I would appreciate it if there is finaly somebody who wants to make the change it is a little change, pictures are ready and i'm allready waiting for 4 months now for even 1 reaction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Lucky-Ramses said:

Please turn part 3828 on again not only did it disapear from my spare parts but also my mocs do not longer contain the part.

By changing it to 30663 is not the solution, keep it on so i and we al can stil use it and i also can change my moc's back to the right steering wheel.

30663 does not fit in my moc's i'm working on.

done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to know why part 3820/983 Minifig Hand is disabled and cannot be used? It is problem to add it into MOC/parts list, while on BrickLink it is separate part and it can be bought without minifig body.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, buildme said:

I would like to know why part 3820/983 Minifig Hand is disabled and cannot be used? It is problem to add it into MOC/parts list, while on BrickLink it is separate part and it can be bought without minifig body.

No idea, and according to the change-log it was me... Activated the parts again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi i did ask to ad Part 33173 to the database, that is done but i can not do anything with it because it is stil turned of.

 

And why is 3134a waiting for user, why is the part not added to the database???

3134a in not used in any set but is a real part, my question is just why is it waiting for user.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Lucky-Ramses said:

Hi i did ask to ad Part 33173 to the database, that is done but i can not do anything with it because it is stil turned of.

 

And why is 3134a waiting for user, why is the part not added to the database???

3134a in not used in any set but is a real part, my question is just why is it waiting for user.

I  intended to add one of the Scala sets that have 33173.  Something came up and I haven't gotten back to it.  

Waiting for user means an admin has sent a message/question via email and is waiting for the user to reply.  When the user replies, it will go back to waiting for approval.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, thea said:

I  intended to add one of the Scala sets that have 33173.  Something came up and I haven't gotten back to it.  

Waiting for user means an admin has sent a message/question via email and is waiting for the user to reply.  When the user replies, it will go back to waiting for approval.  

didn't got any email, so no idee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9-11-2017 at 12:38 AM, thea said:

I  intended to add one of the Scala sets that have 33173.  Something came up and I haven't gotten back to it.  

Waiting for user means an admin has sent a message/question via email and is waiting for the user to reply.  When the user replies, it will go back to waiting for approval.  

Just ad part 3134a it is not in any set as main part, so it is not important that there will be an part error i have arround 1000 part errors, so the part error on the website is still a bad idee for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought a second hand set 9950-1 last week, and like to add it to Rebrickable (since it is currently missing).

1) Am I correct that the correct order of action is:

  - Add all missing parts (all 4 main types, 70 prints, and optionally 5 gear)

  - Make pictures and submit these (there are pictures on bricklink.com and bricker.info, but I understood that the copyright permission are too restrictive to copy those as-is)

  - Add the set with all parts linked

2) I tried to add part 2833, but got the error "A Part with that number already exists", despite that I can't find it in the database. It is a 1x8 modified brick of 5/6 stud high and "gaps" at each end (called "channel" on Bricklink). How can I add this part?

3) Only 2832 and 2833 have their design IDs printed in the mould. The official design ID of the 1x2 bricks are unknown to me. Should I just submit using the bricklink ID (bb695)?

Edited by macfreek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, macfreek said:

I bought a second hand set 9950-1 last week, and like to add it to Rebrickable (since it is currently missing).

1) Am I correct that the correct order of action is:

  - Add all missing parts (all 4 main types, 70 prints, and optionally 5 gear)

  - Make pictures and submit these (there are pictures on bricklink.com and bricker.info, but I understood that the copyright permission are too restrictive to copy those as-is)

  - Add the set with all parts linked

2) I tried to add part 2833, but got the error "A Part with that number already exists", despite that I can't find it in the database. It is a 1x8 modified brick of 5/6 stud high and "gaps" at each end (called "channel" on Bricklink). How can I add this part?

3) Only 2832 and 2833 have their design IDs printed in the mould. The official design ID of the 1x2 bricks are unknown to me. Should I just submit using the bricklink ID (bb695)?

I believe you are posting about set 9550-1(9950 is a Duplo Set).

2833 was an inactive part.  I've reactivated it so you can add it to your inventory submission.  If you come across any other parts that return the same error, let us know here.

Please wait to submit the other parts with 'bb' numbers from Bricklink.  The 'bb' are exclusive to Bricklink.  It means they were made up by Bricklink because they couldn't find a number either.  I'll check with another Admin to see if there are LDraw numbers that we can use instead. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, thea said:

I believe you are posting about set 9550-1(9950 is a Duplo Set).

2833 was an inactive part.  I've reactivated it so you can add it to your inventory submission.  If you come across any other parts that return the same error, let us know here.

Please wait to submit the other parts with 'bb' numbers from Bricklink.  The 'bb' are exclusive to Bricklink.  It means they were made up by Bricklink because they couldn't find a number either.  I'll check with another Admin to see if there are LDraw numbers that we can use instead.

Hi Thea,

You are right. I ment 9550-1. I can't find these bricks on LDraw, actually also not the 2832 and 2833 parts. Perhaps I did't search long enough. I already submitted them, but didn't have my login credentials at work, so couldn't retract the submission earlier. My apologies if that lead to confusion. Let me know how to proceed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, macfreek said:

Hi Thea,

You are right. I ment 9550-1. I can't find these bricks on LDraw, actually also not the 2832 and 2833 parts. Perhaps I did't search long enough. I already submitted them, but didn't have my login credentials at work, so couldn't retract the submission earlier. My apologies if that lead to confusion. Let me know how to proceed.

Never seen them before. :) But I can buy  2832 and 2833 from the Netherlands and submit them to the LDraw Parts Tracker if you really want. But that would take two or three weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SimLego said:

[...] I can buy  2832 and 2833 from the Netherlands and submit them to the LDraw Parts Tracker if you really want. But that would take two or three weeks.

Hi SimLego, thanks for your offer, but unless you like to, that is currently not requested.

The main question is if and how a Lego part can be added to the Rebrickable database if the design-ID is unknown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now