jantjeuh

Please Report Any Missing Or Incorrect Parts Here

Recommended Posts

On December 15, 2017 at 2:08 AM, macfreek said:

Hi SimLego, thanks for your offer, but unless you like to, that is currently not requested.

The main question is if and how a Lego part can be added to the Rebrickable database if the design-ID is unknown.

If we can't find anything after a thorough search, we can also "make up" a number that fits Rebrickable's numbering system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/12/2017 at 6:53 PM, thea said:

If we can't find anything after a thorough search, we can also "make up" a number that fits Rebrickable's numbering system.

Hi Thea,

I did some more searches on the usual sites, but only BrickLink and bricker.info contains a part list of 9550-1. Both use the BrickLink bb695 & bb696 numbering. Other site (Brickset, peeron, lugnet) all came empty. A Google & DuckDuckGo search on the part itself wasn't successful. The scans of the booklets and gear at BrickLink doesn't contain a partlist, and the set I have doesn't have any instructions anymore. The bricks only seems to be part of this set, so looking for other instructions (with part lists) will likely also come up empty. Do you have any other suggestion to find the Lego ID for this part?

Otherwise, how do I proceed with my submission? Use the bb part numbers? Leave that field empty? ...?

To continue, what should the part numbers be for the printed parts?

My plan is to add the set as well, once all parts are in. However, my set is incomplete (missing red boxes, stickers have been applied, no booklet or gear). Do you think I should add those to, to get a complete part list? Otherwise, I rather stick to Lego parts, and leave out the non-Lego gear parts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've noted a few sets (e.g. 60158-1) without sticker part. I personally don't really care about them, but if someone is, let me know, and I try to add these parts with images (and submit the part to the set).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/12/2017 at 12:38 AM, macfreek said:

I did some more searches on the usual sites, but only BrickLink and bricker.info contains a part list of 9550-1. Both use the BrickLink bb695 & bb696 numbering. Other site (Brickset, peeron, lugnet) all came empty. A Google & DuckDuckGo search on the part itself wasn't successful. The scans of the booklets and gear at BrickLink doesn't contain a partlist, and the set I have doesn't have any instructions anymore. The bricks only seems to be part of this set, so looking for other instructions (with part lists) will likely also come up empty. Do you have any other suggestion to find the Lego ID for this part

Otherwise, how do I proceed with my submission? Use the bb part numbers? Leave that field empty? ...?

FYI, @TobyMac approved the submissions: bb695 as tilemodified0001 and bb696 as baseplate18x26.

While the identifiers are a bit lengthy to my taste (especially since the printed parts will be e.g. tilemodified0001pr0001 etc), I think this is the best we can do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, macfreek said:

FYI, @TobyMac approved the submissions: bb695 as tilemodified0001 and bb696 as baseplate18x26.

While the identifiers are a bit lengthy to my taste (especially since the printed parts will be e.g. tilemodified0001pr0001 etc), I think this is the best we can do.

Yeah, not happy with the name, but the best I could come up with on the spot. If you have a better suggestion, I'll change the name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, macfreek said:

FYI, @TobyMac approved the submissions: bb695 as tilemodified0001 and bb696 as baseplate18x26.

While the identifiers are a bit lengthy to my taste (especially since the printed parts will be e.g. tilemodified0001pr0001 etc), I think this is the best we can do.

Renamed into upn0001 (Unknown  Part Number) and upn0002

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, TobyMac said:

Renamed into upn0001 (Unknown  Part Number) and upn0002

With apologies for my slightly neurotic personality:

In that case, may I suggest the "x" or "bb" prefix for consistency? A quick analysis of 1182 parts not starting with a number revealed the following statistics of the most often used prefixes (with apologies for the poor-man table formatting):

Count  Prefix    Usage
 277   x         Unknown part ID, often (minifig) accesoiries, or electronics
 145   bb        Bricklink ID
  81   fab       Fabuland
  47   kkc       Knights Kingdom Card
  43   belvfem   Belville female minifig
  42   sailbb    Cloth Sail
  33   tech      Technic Figure legs
  28   js        Minifig Jack Stone
  24   bbcard    BrickLink ID, Lego sports card
  24   rb        Rubber Band
  23   flex      Technic Flex Cable
  21   create    Creationary Game Card
  14   u         Unknown part ID
  13   b         Book
  13   belvmale  Belville male minifig
  10   belvskirt Belville minifig skirt
  10   clikits   Clikits
   9   case      Packaging
Edited by macfreek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-12-26 at 8:08 PM, TobyMac said:

Yeah, not happy with the name, but the best I could come up with on the spot. If you have a better suggestion, I'll change the name.

I'm not at all happy with those extremely long names (or part descriptions for that matter) either. They either make lists crash or make columns unnecessarily wide.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The vinyl sheet from  60160 is missing it is part 6185533 (printed on the sheet) has 2 0f them one needed and one extra 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Classic helmets with thin and thick chinstraps without visor dimples. They are listed on Bricklink as 193a1 and 193b1. No idea if they belong to specific sets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/27/2018 at 9:21 AM, Great_King_Rat said:

Classic helmets with thin and thick chinstraps without visor dimples. They are listed on Bricklink as 193a1 and 193b1. No idea if they belong to specific sets.

Some discussions I participated in a while ago (perhaps on this forum) concluded that they were most likely production errors.

It makes sense. I first thought they were the original helmet design but the yellow castle uses visors and is from the very first year helmets were used so it can't be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is no specific sets you could probably get them in any set produced with the worn mold that lost the dimplets bumps, causing the so called production errors, it's could easily be rubbed off depending on the mold material. and if it happened in just one mold slot it might not be worth discarding the whole mold for it especially since it didn't use those dimplets in most sets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ArkansasBricker said:

The minifig head, Bricklink 3626cpb1695, appears to be missing from the database.

6177318 14210 STRING 21M W. SHAFT Ø3,2 W. 2 KNOPS

The part information available for the 7 digit number at the time it was added to Rebrickable.(Those were very difficult times!:huh:)  The minifig wasn't inventoried at Bricklink at the time.  Thanks for the info:), and the link to the Bricklink number has been added.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi can you activate part 6965 it seems it allready excist but is turned off, Thanks you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Lucky-Ramses said:

Hi can you activate part 6965 it seems it allready excist but is turned off, Thanks you.

done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Diniz Vilhena said:

we have some "plates" 8x16 and some "baseplates" 8x16...
What's the difference, for being in different categories?
Thanks

I assume that is because of the bottom. Baseplates are smooth at the bottom as in they can't hold a stud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The difference between "plate" and "baseplate" is a continued annoyance for me when I'm using sites like eBay to buy baseplates, I have to scroll through hundreds of plates postings, its so annoying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nederbrik said:

Missing part 33280 on the website can you turn it on, it seems to be there

done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all,

Just discovered a part mismatch - part 2815 Technic Wedge Belt Wheel Tire is being converted into #70162 for Bricklink XML files.

It's not, Bricklink also number this part 2815 (70162 doesn't exist and won't be recognised).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Henhouse said:

Hi all,

Just discovered a part mismatch - part 2815 Technic Wedge Belt Wheel Tire is being converted into #70162 for Bricklink XML files.

It's not, Bricklink also number this part 2815 (70162 doesn't exist and won't be recognised).

I've removed the wrong relation. The Peeron 70162 was correct, maybe BrickLink changed the number later on, or the mapping was an copy mistake.
You do nee to make a new xml file for the change to have effect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now