jantjeuh

Please Report Any Missing Or Incorrect Parts Here

4066 Duplo brick 1 x 2 x 2 with Lego Club Max, logo, and web address print, only exists in white but not in any sets. In tiny writing up the side it says © 2010 The LEGO Group. It's a promotional piece, but I can't remember if it was from a Discovery Centre or if it came with the Lego Club Magazine.

post-926-0-18617500-1439762183_thumb.png

Yes it's there just search for parts not used.

Thanks. bb73 is however missing from the catalog.

no just the basic version 2913 without all the extra's just as it was in the boxes as it was sold.

Found missing Bionicle parts:

(The following disks weren't included in any set, but came in the Kanoka Disc Launcher packs)

32533pb132 - Bionicle Disk, 132 Ta-Metru Pattern

32533pb184 - Bionicle Disk, 184 Ta-Metru Pattern

32533pb125 - Bionicle Disk, 125 Ta-Metru Pattern

32533pb117 - Bionicle Disk, 117 Ta-Metru Pattern

32533pb159 - Bionicle Disk, 159 Ta-Metru Pattern

32533pb212 - Bionicle Disk, 212 Ga-Metru Pattern

32533pb265 - Bionicle Disk, 265 Ga-Metru Pattern

32533pb361 - Bionicle Disk, 361 Po-Metru Pattern

32533pb382 - Bionicle Disk, 382 Po-Metru Pattern

32533pb357 - Bionicle Disk, 357 Po-Metru Pattern

32533pb416 - Bionicle Disk, 416 Ko-Metru Pattern

32533pb468 - Bionicle Disk, 468 Ko-Metru Pattern

32533pb543 - Bionicle Disk, 543 Le-Metru Pattern

32533pb565 - Bionicle Disk, 565 Le-Metru Pattern

32533pb536 - Bionicle Disk, 536 Le-Metru Pattern

32533pb646 - Bionicle Disk, 646 Onu-Metru Pattern

Hi Guys!

I've tried to add a 15395 Brick Round 2 x 2 Dome Bottom [Open Stud] in Medium Azure color to the 41112 Party cakes set.

I think this piece was not in Medium Azure color before.

Please put in the inventory database.

Thank You!

Please add this part to the database: 3626bpx319 (Bricklink id).  Here is a link for the Bricklink set relationships: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemIn.asp?P=3626bpx319&in=S

It was in 6 sets from Dino 2010 and Dino Attack, none of which have any minifigs on this site.  I'm just sifting a bulk lot of Lego though and found this part, so I can't verify any inventory except based on what Bricklink has.

edit:

Found another one missing from the same sets: 3626bpb0246

Please add this part to the database: 3626bpx319 (Bricklink id).  Here is a link for the Bricklink set relationships: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemIn.asp?P=3626bpx319&in=S

It was in 6 sets from Dino 2010 and Dino Attack, none of which have any minifigs on this site.  I'm just sifting a bulk lot of Lego though and found this part, so I can't verify any inventory except based on what Bricklink has.

edit:

Found another one missing from the same sets: 3626bpb0246

3626bpx319 is our 3626bpr0441

3626bpb0246 is our 3626bpr0443

They don't show as parts not currently in sets or MOCs are hidden. In advanced search check 'show unused parts'.

I've come back after a while away and it still catches me out, I keep forgetting it too. That's how I knew what you were doing  ;)

I did some cleanup on those sets too. If there's anything in your collection that's annoying you I'll sort it out where possible.

Can't find this one on the database. Not actually logged as appearing in any sets on Bricklink, either, but presumably goes on the back of the transmitter or receiver!

http://alpha.bricklink.com/pages/clone/catalogitem.page?P=23325#T=P&C=11

I don't know how useful that is, split from the transmitter. 111 users have it, but I don't think we'll split it yet. LEGO only ever offered the remote and receiver whole on Bricks and Pieces. BL do split some weird stuff up!

I don't know how useful that is, split from the transmitter. 111 users have it, but I don't think we'll split it yet. LEGO only ever offered the remote and receiver whole on Bricks and Pieces. BL do split some weird stuff up!

My personal take on it, is that I found the battery cover loose in a job lot. Although Lego issued it with the transmitter, it's possible for either to be accidentally separated from the set (well, any detachable piece can be separated!). Allowing it to be split means that people who have lost it can add it to their lost parts list and then later upload their lost parts list to Bricklink to track one down again, and people who have stumbled across the spare piece can keep a record of it in their inventory. I'm not sure what to do with mine as it stands!

I have come across part 3009pb11, but I can't seem to find it in the inventory.  I have inherited some legacy sets so trying to sort things out - this part appears to be associated with kit 6467 "Power Pitstop"

2714 had to get tweaked recently to get rid of invisible ghost parts, it might get split, it wasn't before by the way. I had to make a fake part to fix a private broken MOC. 57467 might not get split as that's not a functional difference, just a cosmetic one.

57467 might not get split as that's not a functional difference, just a cosmetic one.

I think you should split them, or you will have to start merging other molds to keep consensus. I could for example make a fence out of those and in that case the visual factor would matter.