biodreamer

Top Rank List For Sets

I would like a page where you can see the set ranks in actual order and not just the top four you markned in your own inventory.

I also would prefer to have actual numbers of registred members that have a set rather then a %. the % will allways be small, the more members the site get the smaller number will it go, making the feature, less and less useful in it's current state. i rather se a number climbing then %, you may have both however.

I would like to see a page with set ranking as well.  

When you are determining a set's rank, is it based on just one per member or on the number of copies a person has listed of each set?  

For example, I have so many loose parts from large castle sets from the 80s. Listing each of those sets might not be possible because the set might be missing a number of significant pieces. However, I could "rebrickable" from loose parts and list multiple copies of a smaller set.

How about instead of a new page or top X sets in the increasingly bad stats page, an order by setting on the search page? Defaults to rank (at least when using a search query), with options for ID, Name, User Popularity, etc.

How about instead of a new page or top X sets in the increasingly bad stats page, an order by setting on the search page? Defaults to rank (at least when using a search query), with options for ID, Name, User Popularity, etc.

So if you do a blank search you get the full list? That would be better because then you can filter the list.

So if you do a blank search you get the full list? That would be better because then you can filter the list.

Yes