jantjeuh

Please Report Any Missing Or Incorrect External Part Mappings Here

131 posts in this topic

On May 25, 2017 at 9:41 AM, ArkansasBricker said:

When I search for 3626cpb1029, it shows 3626cpr1326. 1326 has freckles while 1029 does not.

Quoting the description for Bricklink part 3626cpb1029 

Minifig, Head Dual Sided Female Black Eyebrows, Eyelashes, Freckles, Pink Lips, Lopsided Smile / Determined Pattern (Wyldstyle) - Stud Recessed

1 hour ago, waterlego47 said:

done. and thanks again for providing the links.:wub:  It saves me a great amount of time.

On May 25, 2017 at 3:56 PM, ArkansasBricker said:

The legs assembly 970c00pb045 , for Space Police 3 Officer 3 is missing.

970c00pr0127 is also mapped correctly.

You seem to be having difficulty using the search.  Can you tell me what method you use to look for these parts at Rebrickable?

17 hours ago, thea said:

Thanks thea for getting back to me. I tried the part number again, and needless to say, it worked. I don't know what I was doing when it appear to fail for me.

Thanks again, and I'm sorry to take your time with a non-issue.

1 minute ago, ArkansasBricker said:

Thanks again, and I'm sorry to take your time with a non-issue.

My husband Paul has started working on his own LEGO collection, and has bugged me about not finding things in the search too.  It takes way more time to walk to the other end of the house to help him ;)  

Turned out he would type something in the box and immediately choose the first item in the drop-down(without reading it :rolleyes:), and it wasn't the one he was looking for.

Another possibility is that you type a number like 970c00pb045 into the search box, and no drop down appears.  It looks like the part is missing, but when you click on the green search button, it will bring up the correct rebrickable part.  I still haven't figured out what causes that one to not have a listing in a drop-down. 

On May 20, 2017 at 2:42 PM, ArkansasBricker said:

When I search for 973pb0321c02, it shows 973pr1192c01. Part 973pb0321c01 exists in the database; c01 has light flesh hands while c02 has yellow hands.

I've made sure the mappings are correct.  I've also created links between the torsos with yellow and light flesh hands to help find the right one quickly.  To change the numbers and make the co1 and c02 part match exactly between Bricklink and Rebrickable would have probably impacted far too many imports.