jantjeuh

Please Report Any Missing Or Incorrect External Part Mappings Here

4 hours ago, kingbily said:

I'm using get_part with inc_ext=1 to retrieve all elements representing a part with a dedicated color. Now I found a definitely existing element (I've got in my own stock) that is not listet:

- part ID 4733, Color ID 6 (Brown) - Brick Special 1 x 1 Studs on 4 Sides --> I don't know what Element ID this brick has, it is listet with color brown here http://www.bricklink.com/catalogColors.asp?itemType=P&itemNo=4733&v=2 but not in the color table below   :blink:

4733.png

Edit: The only Set where this part appears:

Hi,

im not sure what you are really asking. Part 4733 in brown is already listed in set 7121-1 Naboo Swamp. 

For a lot of older parts element ids are not known. So it’s common not to have a number for a part. 

Hope that helps,

Jared

I just imported an order from Bricklink, containing part 970c00 "Hips and Legs" (all 3 sub-parts in the same color), which is mapped to part 970c00pr1711 of Rebrickable ("Minifig Hips and Legs with Wilma Flintstone Print"). IMHO the corresponding Rebrickable item is 970c00 "Legs and Hips [Complete Assembly]".

4 minutes ago, sirjective1 said:

I just imported an order from Bricklink, containing part 970c00 "Hips and Legs" (all 3 sub-parts in the same color), which is mapped to part 970c00pr1711 of Rebrickable ("Minifig Hips and Legs with Wilma Flintstone Print"). IMHO the corresponding Rebrickable item is 970c00 "Legs and Hips [Complete Assembly]".

There was an incorrect mapping on 970c00pr1711. I've removed it.

I imported a BL XML file (exported from a Bricklink wanted list) and imported it into a Rebrickable custom list. Among several warnings for mapped entries was this error message.

Errors:
Part 4265c not found (need Quantity 13 Color 3)

That part exists as 32123b in Rebrickable.

11 hours ago, sirjective1 said:

I imported a BL XML file (exported from a Bricklink wanted list) and imported it into a Rebrickable custom list. Among several warnings for mapped entries was this error message.

Errors:
Part 4265c not found (need Quantity 13 Color 3)

That part exists as 32123b in Rebrickable.

fixed