tpederzani

Add Negative Quantities To Loose Parts From Set Page

I'm identifying some bulk parts I have -- I have them in a loose parts set, and have identified some of the sets they go into.  I'm using the inventory on the set page to flag missing parts, but also would love to be able to add a negative quantity to my loose parts set to either delete it or decrease the quantity.  As-is now, the site throws an error ("Invalid quantity specified.").

So I'd like to be able to:

1. Go to set 7634-1
  2. Click on part 47720
  3. Type "-1" as the quantity and "Add Part" to remove it from my loose parts list (since I only have 1 in it)

Right now, I just keep two windows open.

post-763-0-27504800-1426991315_thumb.png

I have a similar need (and probably this can be achieved in another way, I just don't know how).

I have my parts listed in one big MOC POOL listing and would need the possibility of adding negative sets/mocs in order to account for the parts used whenever I assemble a moc.

Something like an additional option in the parts list: SUBTRACT THESE PARTS TO BUILD CALCULATIONS. 

If you guys know of an alternative way of achieving this, please let me know.

Best regards

I'm identifying some bulk parts I have -- I have them in a loose parts set, and have identified some of the sets they go into.  I'm using the inventory on the set page to flag missing parts, but also would love to be able to add a negative quantity to my loose parts set to either delete it or decrease the quantity.  As-is now, the site throws an error ("Invalid quantity specified.").

So I'd like to be able to:

1. Go to set 7634-1
  2. Click on part 47720
  3. Type "-1" as the quantity and "Add Part" to remove it from my loose parts list (since I only have 1 in it)

Right now, I just keep two windows open.

attachicon.gifadd negative quantity.PNG

TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!

I explain why for me

i filled db with all my pieces

i loaded a moc and press the BUILD IT button

The result give me the list of pieces i DON'T OWN so i export and load into bricklink to buy them but, the pieces I OWN are not signed o deleted from anywhere so when i got pieces from bricklink i have to take the other pieces from my drawers but when i do this i also have to update rebrickable DB by removig that quantities from each type.

And now there isn't a fast mode to do it so, negative quantities is a GREAT idea

Personally I rather see they fix lost parts and spare parts so the site works as people expect rather then having to settle with bad workarounds. The exclude MOCs/set built is however another feature that is better to be implemented then user having to have to deal with manual editing.