All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Sorry for the forum post, but the user TobyMac has reject my change request. Following question: What is the difference between these two Powered Up Motors? https://rebrickable.com/parts/6181852/boost-interactive-motor-4x6x3/ https://rebrickable.com/parts/26913/medium-linear-motor-4-x-6-x-3/ In my opinion, it's the same motor.... Edit: Also Bricklink uses the same Part ID for the Boost Motor and the New Powered Up Set with the single motor... https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=bb893c01&name=Electric, Motor - Boost Interactive&category=[Electric, Motor]#T=C&C=1
  3. Today
  4. Yesterday
  5. I imported a BL XML file (exported from a Bricklink wanted list) and imported it into a Rebrickable custom list. Among several warnings for mapped entries was this error message. Errors: Part 4265c not found (need Quantity 13 Color 3) That part exists as 32123b in Rebrickable.
  6. There was an incorrect mapping on 970c00pr1711. I've removed it.
  7. I just imported an order from Bricklink, containing part 970c00 "Hips and Legs" (all 3 sub-parts in the same color), which is mapped to part 970c00pr1711 of Rebrickable ("Minifig Hips and Legs with Wilma Flintstone Print"). IMHO the corresponding Rebrickable item is 970c00 "Legs and Hips [Complete Assembly]".
  8. Thank you for your response it is helpful. I have a considerable number of LEGO's that I want to inventory for two purposes; Build MOC designs and rebuild sets and then sell off excess as I go.
  9. @Nathan- bug confirmed: 3003a has an LDraw Export map to 3003, which is showing in the sidebar, but the black LDraw image is NOT displayed. Refreshing the LDraw map didn't help...
  10. it however has one if you open it up. I can't see why this image isn't working when the others do. Seem like a bug more than lack of data. to be honest It would be fine to use regular 3003 element images for this mold since they don't show the underside.
  11. Last week
  12. It depends on why you are considering using Rebrickable for storing your inventory. Since Rebrickable doesn't include instructions, boxes, and whole minifigures at the present time, trying to import those items from a BrickLink store inventory will give errors. If you just want to list your set parts and loose parts for building models, I would suggest using Rebrickable first.
  13. Thanks TobyMac, that is exactly what I need. I have follow up question, is there a way to set it to default so every time a new set is added I don't have to remember to uncheck that box? I dind't find anything under settings.
  14. I depends on the list in question but it is normally a brief note about what set I need a part for or information about replacement parts I'm currently using so I remember what parts to return to my loose part Storage if I ever obtain the part on my "wishlist" list. If Custom Lists supported the same Pro feature part notes as Part Lists I could easily move this info to a Custom List and that would solve my needs ideally. I specifically don't want these parts counted in my part counts and currently Custom Lists aren't. I'd appreciate any effort you can make and truly appreciate all the hard work you always put into making this site an amazing tool.
  15. No, there's simply too much this change would impact. Can you tell me what kind of info do you store in the Notes? Perhaps I can update the Custom Lists to add similar functionality.
  16. When browsing MOCs, why not just show the price instead of “Premium” so you don’t have to click through to see the price?
  17. There's loads of extra spaces. I removed them on all parts and correctly named those ones that still had the Lego Name.
  18. Sometimes if the text is copied from another source the spaces are actually different which causes them to appear at the top of a search, I've come across this with heads recently. I'll have a look at a couple in your example and see what happens.
  19. I agree and this is only truly achievable with crowd support which I try to provide where I can. However, in this case, I can't seem to figure what's broken to recommend it be corrected. I strongly suspect it is leading spaces but on the web presentation those are getting eliminated and I can't see them to be sure. Hence my forum post. Perhaps someone with more rights or a direct view to the database can confirm that is the problem. If it is, a scripted scan to eliminate similar cases (no part name for any category or part should ever start with any number of spaces or other white space) would fix some portion of these problems in one fell swoop. This one isn't so much about naming standards and consistency as it is with a incorrect name entirely (one starting with a space). While I presented this as directly with 3003 since that highlighted it easiest, I actually first encountered this sorting my own part list when one of these numbered 2x2 bricks showed up at the very top of my bricks section ahead of every other size brick which seemed odd until I realized that if it's name was likely "<space>Brick 2 x 2..." it would always appear before any "Brick 1 x ..." entries. In the 3003 example at least its only a few rows away from correct placement. On my parts list, this is actually two pages away from correct and would easily be overlooked if I wasn't currently systematically going through that list as I redo my storage system.
  20. Every category needs some maintenance on part names to make them all consistent. It’s a long, slow process but we’ll get there eventually. You could do a search in any category and discover similar results.
  21. Good catch but not the solution to this problem. While the date being a factor would have been odd, it still includes 3003 even in that restricted range (on the picture, it's on the bottom fully visible row two before the green two eye version). That said, I just reran this same test with the dates set to 1945 to 2019 (the full range) and the results are identical. I still think this is some odd issue with the names of the offending elements. Any other ideas?
  22. Including what information I can for an official LEGO Movie 2 book, which includes a minifig: I can't find reference to this anywhere, however it's ISBN13: 9781338387445 The Lego Movie 2: Vest Friends Activity Book with Minifigure 2019 Book Contain: 1x Minifig Lower Body Black Knee Caps, Black Belt, Steel Tooth Boots - 970c00pr1624 1x Minifig Torso Shirt, Pockets, Straps, Yellow 'R' Print with Yellow Arms with Dark Blue Cuffs Print, Dark Blue Hands (Rex Dangervest) - 973pr4545c01 1x MINI WIG, NO. 235 - 40938 1x Minifig Head Dual Sided Eyebrows, Stubble, Open Smile / Open Mouth Angry Print (Rex Dangervest) [Recessed Stud] - 3626cpr2778 1x Weapon Gun / Blaster / Shooter Mini - 15391 Black 1x Weapon Gun Trigger - 15392 dark bluish grey 1x Plate Round 1 x 1 with Solid Stud - 6141 trans-light blue 2x Plate Round 1 x 1 with Solid Stud - 6141 trans-bright green 1x Plate Special 1 x 1 with Clip Vertical [Thick U Clip] - 4085c Black 1x Weapon Lightsaber Hilt with Bottom Ring - 64567 Black
  23. Legofpmd

Search A Parts List

I'm sure this has been asked before but after looking and searching for awhile, I haven't found an answer yet. I want to edit a part in my parts list. I haven't found a way to search my parts list for a particular part number. It seems the only way I can get to a part is moving through my list until I find the color and part I want. This can take a very long time! I'm sure I'm missing something. Intuitively, I thought I would see this option as a tab on the parts search result dialog along with the part and "my parts" tabs. Thank you for any assistance.
  24. Cool! Much better indeed. Many thanks!
  25. Your search is limited to 1990 to 2019. 3003 is much older than that.
  26. In your Set-lists page, you can see all your sets. Under each set is a pencil, whit which you can make changes to the set in the list. Here is an option to uncheck the 'I still have the spare parts'-box. This way, they are not included in your inventory.
  27. I want to know if it is possible to copy or transfer my inventory from bricklink to rebrickable OR is it better to enter inventory into rebrickable and transfer to bricklink. I dont want to key the inventory 2x. Please help
  1. Load more activity