Creating an account in Rebrickable unlocks many powerful features.
Is It Free?
Yes. All you need to create an account is a username and email address. This gives you access to all the main features of Rebrickable.
There are three tiers of Plans with the default being the Free Plan. The Pro and Designer Plans are paid upgrades that give you access to more storage for your LEGO collection and access to more powerful features.
Are There Ads?
When you browse Rebrickable anonymously you will see display and video ads on most pages. Once you login to your account, these are no longer shown.
There are no age restrictions to use Rebrickable. While the majority of users and content are adults, the site is quite suitable for use by younger kids. All content is moderated, but there may still be some language or images not suitable for all kids. Parent discretion is advised.
Why Create an Account?
There are many features Rebrickable provides only if you have an account and are logged in, such as:
- Manage your LEGO Collection
- Remove Ads
- Become eligible to win prizes, raffles, etc
- Like MOCs, follow designers, comment on MOCs and interact with other members
- Use our tools such as Custom Lists, import your 3D models to see/buy LEGO parts
- Share your MOCs with other LEGO fans