This has been submitted to Ideas and it even got the "Editor's Top 5 Projects Under 100 Supporters" badge. I would appreciate all support for the project on LEGO ideas. Some of the parts may not be available if we don't convince LEGO to make this a real model! The Griffin is also part of the submission.
- Walls mounted in an oval pattern (octagon, really)
- Opening drawbridge that effectively covers the (see below)
- Moat all around the castle, with water.
* Turrets with golden spires and domes
* Buttresses and flag on top
* Decorated entrance
- Blacksmith (behind castle)
- Stable (near gate)
- Main road leads to door or castle, which is not in line with main gate for security purposes (seriously! It's to prevent the possibility of charging straight into the castle if the main gate is breached!
- Dirt track around castle to serve all facilities.
- Garden flanking castle entrance.
You can see LXFs with various stages of the project in the Bricksafe page.
I hope you like it and support it! Enjoy!
Waiting for Inventory to load
Use BrickLink's Stud.io to open these files.
This MOC also has a 3D digital file available (eg LDD, MPD, etc): 3D Model