Delorean Upgrade From Set 21103 Back To The Future
I'm proud to present you this upgrade from original lego set 21103.
this model is 100% playable,
Many modification have been do, this is a list of major changing:
- enlarge front and back the car
- all wheel are now inside the car
- created real two sitting place inside the car with studs to get minifigs in permanent position.
- make a real panel control inside the car
- add elements, like pressure control and hose at back the driver and passenger.
- add lamp at top in the car
- creat a panel control between minifigs (possibility to place a lever to disconnect the capacitor drive but it hide few of capacity drive pattern :/ so i didn't use it)
- car hood has been change to get more plane effect , i would it looks like the movie car. Slope brick use front of the hood car to obtain slope effect.
- back hood has been totaly changed exept two evaporators
- this car are able to transform in 3 movie model car.
to see more quality pics, please visit my flick page:
BACK TO THE FUTURE 1:
Back hood has been totaly changed exept two evaporators
Back has been enlarge, red lamp twice, i use trans slope brick because plate 1X1 tr orange color does not exist :( but it looks fine ^^
Front has been enlarge, it looks like more realistic and wheel are behind and hide.
side receive many upgrade. plate tile on door, slop grid side by sidfe the door, flexible hose, and back wheel is now inside the body car.
floor has been changed to receive two minifigs, hose and preasure control has been add on back, front panel control has been enlarge, and drive capacitor panel control has been add between two sitting place.
minifigs can be sitting side by side with studs under legs
two lamp placed on roof inside the car
BACK TO THE FUTURE 2:
BACK TO THE FUTURE 3:
COMPARISON BETWEEN ORIGINAL AND UPGRADE MODEL:
Waiting for Inventory to load
These types of files are created with the LDraw system of software. You will need to install compatible software to open and view the instructions. A full list of available software is on the LDraw site.
This MOC also has a 3D digital file available (eg LDD, MPD, etc): 3D Model