Back to the Future Skyline Architecture
A worldwide cultural phenomenon and the highest-grossing film of 1985, Back to the Future launched one of the most successful franchises in Universal's history, but, most of all ... one of the most loved movie trilogies of all times.
I recreated iconic scenes and the even more iconic vehicles in the format of the skyline architecture series:
- 1955 - The Hill Valley Courthouse struck by lightning sends the DeLorean back to the future
- 1985A - Marty Jumps off from the Biff Tannen's Pleasure Paradise Casino Hotel... onto the DeLorean
- 1955 - Biff crashes into the manure truck outdside River Road Tunnel while Marty and Doc fly away
- 1885 - The Locomotive 131 passes the Point of no Return, sends the DeLorean back to the future where the Clayton Ravine is the Eastwood Ravine
- 1985 - The Delorean is destroyed and Doc flyes away with is family in the Time Train.
Total parts: 546
Measures: 47 x 9 x 11studs
38x 7 x 9 cm
15 x 2,8 x 3,7 inches
Waiting for Inventory to load