this MOC is my entry for the TC5 C-model competition on Eurobricks LEGO Technic forum.
If you like my MOCs and what I do, you can support my hobby with a small donation on my paypal account : paypal.me/MajklSpajkl. Your kind help is very much appreciated. Thank you and happy building!
The Dawnbreakert is build out of 9392 Quad bike and 42026 Black Champion racer.
- independent front axle suspension,
- dragged rear axle suspension,
- RWD by a pull-back motor,
- chain-driven single cylinder fake engine,
- automatic return-to-centre steering provided by a super positive caster angle (steering is done by the steering wheel in the cab),
- manualy adjustable rear wing,
- only stickers from 42026 used.
289 out 343 pieces are used (including extra parts).
If you like it check eurobricks forum for more info.
Waiting for Inventory to load