- Metallic Gold headlights with optional light brick illumination
- Open sides with handle bars and steps
- Seats facing left and right sides, with plenty of seating and standing room
- Conductor's seat and controls on front and back
- Detachable roof for easy minifigure placement
- Decorative scroll bricks on front and back with "WV" letters for Winter Village
- Holiday wreaths (2 on each side)
- Rich and classic colors: Dark Green, Dark Orange, Reddish Brown, Medium Dark Flesh, Pearl Gold, Metallic Gold
The Winter Village tram's base can be converted to be compatible with the 9 volt train motor/wheel chassis for Lego metal tracks, using nothing else but the existing parts and the following additional parts:
9 volt train motor, 2x 2x4 black plates, 2x 2x3 black plates, 1x 2x4 technic plate, 1x 2x6 technic black plate.
Note: With the purchase of this MOC instructions, you also get instructions for the 9volt motor conversion and as well as for the Power Functions version
Instructions for both versions will be included with purchase.
Power Functions version is listed here: https://rebrickable.com/mocs/Miro/winter-village-tram-power-functions-motorized/
Width : 3.3 inches (8.3 cm)
Length : 7.5 inches (19.0 cm)
Height: 4.9 inches (12.4 cm)
Read the review over at The Brick Blogger.
Waiting for Inventory to load
Building Instructions For Sale
This is a Premium MOC, and the instructions to build it are being sold by the designer (Miro)
You will receive building instructions of type PDF - Computer Images from the designer once you have organised payment.