The additional functions are driving, tilting of the driver's cabin, headlights, steering and working-tilting steering wheel. I tried my best to keep the original looks (with some visual improvements though) and made the structure as rigid as possible. The PF elements used are:
- 1 L-motor for 8x4 driving (with single, shared differential)
- 1 M-motor for steering
- 1 M-motor for tilting the cabin
- 1 M-motor for functions (included in the original set)
- 4 M-motors for switches - 2 for pneumatic switches and 2 for mechanical switches
- 4 IR receivers
- 1 Rechargeable battery box
- 1 Led light set,
- 2 x 20 cm extension cables, one for the large motor and one for the battery box.
Any suggestions on improvements are very welcome.