In the late 21th century only autonomous connected vehicles are allowed on public roads. Motorcycle enthusiasts can compete on closed tracks. The BMW WR 1000 is one of the finest examples of the specialized two wheelers built with a sole purpose – speed. Continuing the legacy of the world speed record breaker WR 750, this 1,000-HP all-electric motorcycle is the king of the tracks. It has two wheel hub motors powered by a quick-swap battery pack, enclosed in a lightweight carbon fiber tube frame.
Main highlights of the model:
– “tube frame” made of Technic axles and connectors
– quick-swap battery pack secured by a single pin
– integrated headlights and back lights with hidden wiring
– adjustable rear suspension
– front and rear hub wheel motors
– integrated cooler for the battery pack
– body panels matching the BMW color scheme
The original photos had a driver and a solar charging station, I did not include them in the instructions. Please note that this MOC was built for the contest as a stationary model for the photos, therefore it's not really a model to play with, rather a display model.
Waiting for Inventory to load